Welcome to the Villains World-2

{Reader}'s P.O.V

"The shape of your soul...I don't know. "

"What did you say?"

"I don't sense any magic from this one, no colors, no shape. They are magicless. Therefore this one is not suited for any dormitory. "

I shrugged at the mirror's words. Not like I had any magic in the first place.

"It's not possible for the Black Carriage to pick up a human who can't do magic! Never in 100 years has there been a mistake in selecting students! Why in the world-"

"MPPHHH...PLEH! Then, gimme that seat!"

"AH! Wait! That cat!"

"Unlike that human, I can use magic! I should be in the academy instead! If you want to see magic, I'll show you!"

"EVERYONE TAKE COVER!"

After those words were said, the whole room was ablaze with blue fire.

"UWA! Hot! Hot! Hot! My butt is on fire!"

"Stop moving, lay on the ground, and roll until the fire goes out," I yelled as I finally managed to take the ceremony robe off.

"If this continues the academy will go up in flames! Someone catch that cat!"

"Tch, how troublesome."

"Eh? Isn't one of your specialties hunting? What, it isn't plump enough for you?

"Why do I have to do it? Why can't you?"

"Headmaster Crowley, let me do it! To injure and capture this cute creature. Everyone else doesn't want to do it, so I shall take over this task."

"As I expected of Azul, plus 1 for you."

"It worked! The fire is off my butt!"

"Are you all listening to me?!"

"GOTCHA!!"

"MRAWH!!"

They all looked over to me holding a burrito Grim.

"Let me go, you stinkin' human!"

"No way! You've already set people on fire!"

"A small animal with such a strong will. Riddle, if you would please?"

"Off with your Head!"

"ACK!"

"Queen of Hearts Law 23, "We mustn't bring a cat to a ceremony". You, cat are trespassing and violating this law. Leave immediately."

"I AM NOT A CAT!! I WILL BURN THIS COLLAR! Wait! My flames aren't working!"

"You can't use magic while in that collar, you are no different than a common house cat."

"Thank you for collaring him," I said.

"You're welcome."

He looks at Grim, "When you leave the school, I will then remove the collar."

"Well done Riddle, your unique magic can seal magic! I want it... I mean I don't want to be used on me."

"Take responsibility! He is-"

"SIR! He isn't my familiar!  Grim wasn't mine to begin with! I haven't seen him before today!"

"Ah, erm. Well, let's get rid of him. You won't be turned into stew, for I am gracious!"