001 penis is another word for cock and peter

The Westerosi's were confused on who's life they would be watching and why they are so important

They were teleported to this room with letter. It was a letter from the gods. Which ones? It didn't say.

A bright white light flashed from the other side came out a large group of people. Most of the people from this group were around the age of 17 while the rest were adults.

"Why are we here? And who the hell are these Shakespeare wannabes?" Tony Stark aka Iron Man asked. The teenagers of Midtown High were shocked and excited to be in the same room as the Avengers.

Daenerys being the first one of the Westerosi to recover her senses spoke to Tony first. "We were brought here by our gods. To watch the life of someone important to us."

"Someone important to you?" Natasha questioned her.

"The letter they sent didn't say who. Only that they were once important to our lives." Daenerys responsed. After she finished talking a letter similar to the one that was formerly mention fell down onto the hands of Jaime.

Jaime read the once to himself before reading again to the people in the room. "Greetings Westerosi's, Essosi, students and teachers of Midtown High, Avengers and Friends. We are the old gods of the forest." Some southern Westerosi scoffed at the idea of the old gods while others scoffed at the idea of gods being real and were confused who these old gods are. "We brought you here to watch the life of Westerosi who has met an unfair ending. We took pity on them and joined forces with the cosmos to have them reborn in a new world. Peter Parker is their name. They were dealt a bad hand in Westeros and a worse one in the new world. We couldn't save them before, but we can them now. Sincerely, the old gods."

Another scoff echoed through the room. This time it only came for one person who was standing with the students of Midtown. "Seriously we're going to watch Penis Parkers life. Like their important to the world." Flash spoke.

"Penis Parker?" Jon and May asked simultaneously. The former wondering what type of name that is while the latter had a cold undertone to it.

"It's a name he gave our classmate, Penelope." Betty Brant answered them oblivious to the rage that was searing throughout May.

"And where is this Penelope?" Tyrion inquired.

"Over here!" A hand shot up flowing flowing the muffled voiced. The people in the group with the girl parted so everyone can see her. Some of Westerosi's breath was caught in their throat. The girl who now put her hand on to her chest to help finish swallowing the sandwich she was eating looked exactly like Sansa Stark. "I'm Penelope. Penelope Parker, but I go by Peter. Or Pete. Or Petey. Never Penny though I have some bad memories surrounding that name, but i'm fine with Pen and Benji" Peter rambled with a small confused smile. Why would she be watching her life. She wasn't that important to the world. Just a girl trying to help out a little.

No one from Westerosi side of the room spoke. Peter Parker had the same face of Sansa Stark. Same smile. Same voice. Personality however wasn't the same as the Sansa Stark they knew/heard of. The personality of Penny Parker reminded the Starks of Winterfell the times where Sansa was able to let go.

The times where she would make Jon and Theon be her personal knights while Robb was her horse. Or when she prove to Arya you can be pretty while covered in mud. When she would over explain the process of her creation when showing them off to Ned and Catelyn. When she would create new stories for Bran when the old nan was sick or when she carry Rickon on her back touring Winterfell.

"So why are we watching her life?" Steve wondered. Why were avengers here to watch the life of a kid. Could she be in danger? Or were they the danger?

"Didn't you listen. It's to save her from the fate she was given." Clint answered him.

I don't want to be saved Peter thought. These groups of strangers cared about her in her last life. They wanted to save her. But Peter doesn't need to be saved. She can save herself perfectly fine. New York and F.E.A.S.T need her right now. Although rebirth sounds call. She wonder what she was like in her last life. Was she a witch? A princess? A knight? A centaur? While in her musings, Peter completely missed the fact that everyone had introduced themselves. And they were staring at her now. It wasn't until M.J pulled out her mini spray bottle and spritz Peter in the face (8 times. Exactly 8), that she snapped out of her reverie.

"Why?" Peter asked with her eyes shut and her shoulders up, afraid to be sprayed again.

"We're about to start." Ned replied. "M.J just wanted to spray you."

"Oh right. Sorry, I kinda spaced out." Peter moved to sit next to May with Ned and M.J following.

The screen that somehow no one noticed lit up as the life of Penelope "Peter" Benjamin "Benji" Parker started.

I got too impatient with the whole introduction thing, so I'm just gonna have them introduced themselves as they speak because let's be honest it's gonna be a shit ton of characters

thing, so I'm just gonna have them introduced themselves as they speak because let's be honest it's gonna be a shit ton of characters

i hate motion sickness. it's such a bitch.

i'm also hella petty my cousin didn't text me back. i wanted to see quantumania but she didn't text back.

any why i'm at my godmoms house and in honor of paul rudd i thought i would finally post for karma

why the hell do i suck at smash bros that's so unfair

but i love that daisy is like the most powerful character for no reason.