003 Peter Parker got nothing on Steven

a Film by Peter Parker

"Wait you make movies?" A kid in Peter's English class named Jack nicknamed "Jackpot" due to him being the bet guy, questioned.

"Kinda. I mostly make videos for my youtube channel, twitch and take photos for the Bugle. Sometimes I get hired to be a cinematographer, sound engineer or light engineer for short films by Columbia, ESU, BU and Brooklyn Visions students who found my channels or read my name on the byline." Peter nonchalantly responded not realizing how much of a big deal this was for her classmates.

"You have a youtube channel?" Scott asked. He knew Peter's voiced sounded similar from when Cassie's visited during his house arrest.

Peter suddenly got really excited and passionate when Scott asked about her channel. Going from her criss cross position on the couch with May and Ned to sitting on her knees facing Scott, completely ignoring the glances from the people on the other side of the room.

"Yeah. I do a whole range of videos from teaching basic skills like easy food to make, repair things around the house and on your car, making science seem cool so kid are interested in s.t.e.a.m, and vlogs. On my twitch it's of course gaming, but also lego building and sometimes I stream my photography sessions."

"And how much have you made from all of theses exports?" Bruce inquired.

"Peter's made around 45,000 dollars this year. Not including Stark Internship." May proudly stated. May was proud of all the work her niece has done while pursuing her interests.

"Wow Parker what do you do with that money?" M.J genuinely asked.

"Well I put a third towards F.E.A.S.T, another towards a savings account and the last is for myself but I normally use it for food, repairs parts or film." Peter lists off leaving her classmates stunned. Sure majority of them were not bullies like Flash, but they never really ventured outside of their social circle or friend group. They knew Peter from Flash's vile taunts and the occasional sitting next to her in class but that was it.

They knew nothing about her. They didn't know her favorite color or her comfort food. They didn't know her aunts name or what she did for work. They didn't bother to pay attention to the ice breakers the teachers made them do on the first day of school. They didn't know her and they thought she was lying about her internship, but given how familiar she is with tony stark they realized it was true.

Through a small, rectangular screen, we see the scenery of New York passing by at a high velocity. We seem to be on a highway.

Peter: (in a gravelly voice) New York. Queens. It's a rough borough, but hey, it's home.

Some giggles were let out after hearing Peter's voice.