~Fair~

Me and JJ were on our way to go to the fair. We had this planned for weeks. This would be our first official date, although we have been dating for 3 months. We were on JJ's bike. He sped up and I tightened my arms around his waist. "It's ok princess! Don't worry!" He yelled over the sound of cars flying past. "Slow the fuck down!" I yelled. "Ok ma!" He yelled as he slowed down. "Thank you!!" I yelled laying my head on his shoulder.

5 minutes later we got there. He helped me down off the bike grabbing my hand as we walked to buy wristbands so we could ride all the rides. After we got our bands we got lemonade to share.

We went and got some food from one of the food trucks. "Can I just get a small fry basket?" JJ asked the man who was standing at the window. "And what would the pretty lady have?" The man asked. I whispered my order into JJ's ear. "My girlfriend would have the same." He said bluntly with slight anger in his voice.

"Oh, ok." The man said winking at me. After the man walked to make our food I looked at JJ. "Babe, he makes me uncomfortable.." I said looking at my feet. "Let me handle this. Don't worry that pretty little head of yours princess." He gave me a small kiss on my cheek before walking to grab our food. JJ walks back to the window - "Here's for the pretty girl. And this.. is for you."

He said handing him our food. As JJ handed me the tray I noticed something written on the napkin.. "Call me - XXX-XXX-XXXX" I glance back at the truck and hand the note to JJ. After a short moment he crumbled it up quickly standing to his feet. "Wait here Y/N." He said patting my head lightly before storming off. "Wait what are yo- ?!" I look back and in a flash JJ had the man through the window by the collar of his shirt.

"I told you to back off! Quit flirting with my girlfriend!!" He yelled yanking the man through the window - "Not my fault I took a liking to such a girl." The man said a slight smirk forming around his lips. "You fucked with the wrong one." JJ announced then quickly began fighting the man. "JJ quit it! Leave him alone we can go home!" I ran towards the two trying to pull JJ off . He stands up wiping blood from his nose "Stay away from her, Creep."

He says as he takes my arm rushing away from the crowd. "Ow JJ that hurts.." suddenly he pushes me up against the fence. "Where does it hurt." I point to my wrist where he was grabbing.. "I'm sorry princess." He gently grabbed my wrist kissing it softly as he gazed into my eyes "But.. When someone provoked my girlfriend I can't control myself." He says slowly dragging his hand up my thigh "You know how protective I am of you princess. I have to protect you."

His hands slide up from my thigh to my waist. "JJ not here! People are around us!" He groaned gently grabbing my wrist pulling me to his bike. He picked me up and sat me down on the back. He got in front of me. I wrapped my arms around his waist, resting my head on his shoulder. I could tell he was smirking by the way his ear lifted. I giggled. "What?" He asked. "Nothing." I said back hugging him tighter. 15 minutes later we arrive at my house.

My parents are out of town at the moment so I always have JJ stay at my place, because of his dad and all. We walk inside and he immediately pushes me against the door and locks our lips. He bit my bottom lip, making me gasp. As I did his tongue started to explore every inch of my mouth. He breaks the kiss by lifting my shirt off then his own.

He goes back to my lips as he unclips my bra. I take my arms out of the straps letting it fall to the floor. Hi kissed down my body leaving a trail of hickeys that the other pouges would definitely see, I didn't really care anyway. JJ always liked to leave hickeys in vulnerable places. He called it "marking his territory". Once he got to my chest he twirled his tongue around my nipple teasing it so slightly earning a small moan from me.. he gazed into my eyes as he picked me up and tossed me on the couch - "You're mine princess, and I'll make sure you remember that."

He gave me a smirk as he leaned over my body sliding his hand into my underwear gliding his fingers across my clit sending shivers down my spine.. "How bad do you want it?" He says teasingly. "I want it more than anything JJ.. please.." He gave a low laugh as he watched me beg "I suppose I should give it to you then." He then thrusted his fingers inside of me curling them and rubbing my sweet spot making me arch my back slightly.

"Quit playing with me JJ.. I want to go all the way.!" He stops, looking down at me with a stern face "Beg for it. If you want to be rewarded.." he leans down by my ear and whispers "Then earn it.". I look away my face burning from the tension and embarrassment I feel "Please.. Please give it too me baby.. I want to feel you insi-" before I finish my sentence he takes off his belt and wraps it around my wrists pinning them above my head. He takes his pants and boxers off in one smooth movement.

"You're adorable princess." He quickly grabs my waist with one hand thrusting into me. I gave out a quiet moan and wrapped my legs around him as he sped up his thrusts one after another, earning a louder moan from me. He smirked as he sped up, going faster than he has before. "Oh fuck.. You're so tight baby." JJ groaned. "Harder please!" I yell out. He smirks, going harder, he grabbed the belt tying my wrists together.

"Mmm." He groaned out. I let his name roll off my tongue multiple times. He looks down watching my body go up and down repeatedly. He smirked. "You look so pretty with my cock inside of you baby." He said leaning down twirling his tongue around my nipple, occasionally sucking it leaving a deep purple hickey. He untied my wrists.

I instantly throw my hands to his back, scratching it leaving red marks all down his back, making him slightly bleed. He groaned at the pain. "Sorry!" I yelled. "No it's ok, I liked it.." He said smirking. I hid my face with my hands. He lifted one hand and removed my hands from my face. "Look at me, love." I looked at him. "Fuck I'm cumming!" "Go ahead baby, make a mess on my cock." At that I let go. He pulled out pumping his member letting go all over my stomach.

"Let's go shower ma." He said standing up putting his hand out. I try to stand up but fall to my knees. He giggled, picking me up and taking me to the shower in my room. He started the water making sure it was to my liking. He set me in it getting in after me. He washed us both down and he picked me up and set me on the counter. He grabbed a towel and handed it to me so I could dry myself. We both dried off and got dressed.

We laid in my bed and cuddle. "I love you mamas." "I love you too baby." I started rubbing circles on JJ's arm as he played with my hair until we both fell asleep smiling.