~We can fit~

I woke up and stood from the couch, picking up the tray of snacks and throwing what was left out. I walk over to the sink, taking the dishes from it and setting them on the counter. I fill the sink with hot water and soap, setting the dishes back into the sink. I grab a sponge and put soap on it, washing the dishes. I set the last dish in the drainer and walk to the living room. I smile and stare in awe at the boys sleeping so peacefully. I pick up the remote and go to Spotify, I put music on making sure it's not too loud. I pick up the beer cans from the floor and throw them out. I pick up the broom, sweeping up the floor. When I'm finished I grab a bathing suit and some shorts and walk to the bathroom, starting the shower. I step in getting my hair wet, when I hear both of the boys walk into the bathroom. I peak my head from the curtain, smiling at the boys who were getting undressed. I opened the curtain, welcoming them into the shower. It was crowded, since the shower was small, but I was happy. John B stood behind me, his hands on my hips, JJ stood in front of me, his hands on my waist. John B attacked my neck while JJ attacked my lips. I moan, JJ's mouth swallowing it. John B's hands slid down my body, tracing every scar as he did. JJ's hands slid up to my breasts, rolling my nipple between his fingers. JJ kissed down my neck, to my boobs, sucking and nibbling at the nipple. John B's hands slid between my folds, playing with my clit.

I took in a sharp breath, attempting to keep my moans low. Unexpectedly John B shoves two fingers inside of me. "Fuck!" I yell out. John B continues his actions while JJ is praising me and kissing my neck and jaw. John B pulls his fingers from me, making me groan at the loss of contact. "Be patient Princess." He said grabbing his dick, stroking it a couple times before shoving it inside of me. I lean into JJ's chest, John B pounding into me, causing me to lightly push JJ back and forth. "Holy shit!" I yell as I feel JJ's hands moving to my clit, rubbing soft circles. "Go ahead baby, make a mess of my cock." John B whispered in my ear, feeling me clench around him. At his words I let go, John B continued pounding into me, his thrusts sloppy. He did one last thrust before releasing deep inside of me. "Holy fuck" I breathed out. JJ and John B switched places, John B in front of me, me holding his biceps, JJ behind me, slowly pushing himself inside of me. He paused for a second, letting me adjust due to my weakness from John B. After a second he started thrusting into me, roughly. I gripped John B's biceps harshly, breaking the skin beneath my nails. John B inhaled sharply looking down at his slightly bleeding arm. "Shit" he whispered. JJ continued to pound into me, feeling me clench around him. "Shit baby, gonna make me cum." JJ said speeding up his thrusts. "Fuck Jay, I'm gonna.." I started but got cut off by the knot in my stomach release. "Fuck JJ!" I yell out, clenching around his cock. His thrusts got sloppy, after 3 more thrusts he let go inside of me.

He leaned down flicking his tongue at my entrance, licking up the cum dripping from me. He flipped me around and kissed me, shoving his tongue into my mouth, tasting our release. He pulls away and John B turns me again to kiss me as well. "Ok ok, I gotta shower now!" I say pulling from the kiss. We all shower then get out and get dressed. I was wearing the swim suit and shorts I grabbed before hand, and JJ and John B wore their swim shorts. We all went on a boat ride, drinking, smoking and having fun.