~In public~

YES this is still JJ x JB x Reader, if you don't like it, fuck off.
**********************************************
*Readers POV*
A little while after we got back to the Château I felt JJ getting hard underneath me. I couldn't tell if it was because I was simply sitting on his lap, or if it was the way my hips moved every time I laughed at Sarah or Pope. John B looked over at the two of us, noticing the look of discomfort on JJ's face and smirking at him. "Let's go to the movies!" Kie yelled looking up from her phone. "Why?" I ask looking over at her. "Because Scream 6 is in theaters!" I hop up and squeal. "We are definitely going!" I say excitedly. John B and JJ chuckle at my excitement. I look down at JJ who is trying to hide the boner growing in his pants. "First, JJ Y/N follow me." John B said standing up. We both looked at him confused but followed anyway. We get to John B's room and he goes into a drawer. He pulls out a small pink thing and a small remote. JJ immediately smirked. "What is that?" I ask confused. "It's a vibrator, it goes inside of you. Me and JJ are gonna control it, and you will have to deal with the same sexual frustration that we have to while at the movies." John B said walking over to me. I look at him nervously. He sits me on his bed and pulls down my shorts and underwear pushing the vibrator inside of me. He stands back up and hands the remote to JJ. I stand up and pull my shorts up as we walk out. We all walk to the Twinkie. "So why'd y'all have to go to JB's room?" Kie asked as we all got in the van. "I just had to tell them something real quick." John B shrugged as he started the car and pulled away from the house.

I was sitting on John B's lap while JJ was driving. I watched JJ pull something from his pocket and suddenly I felt vibrations between my legs. I gripped John B's thigh trying to keep the sounds from coming out of my mouth. John B smirked as he pressed his lips to my temple. Then the vibration stopped, I groaned out of frustration. "You good Y/N?" Pope asked me, turning his head from the front seat to look at me. "Yeah I'm fine" I respond, John B and JJ chuckle. Pope gives the three of us a weird look and turns back to the front. Me Kie and Sarah started talking, mid conversation I feel the vibrations again. I cut myself off and squeeze my lips together trying to control my moans. "Dude, your acting really weird, what's wrong?" Kie asked giving me a concerned look. "N-nothing." I respond shortly. John B smiles and wraps his hands around my waist. We pull into the parking lot and get out. JJ grabs one of my hands, tangling his fingers in mine as John B does the same with my other hand. We got inside and Sarah gets the tickets, candy, popcorn and drinks. While she's doing so JJ hands John B the remote to the vibrator that was currently in me. I grab my drink cup and fill it with Pepsi. Sarah hands me a small popcorn and m&m's. We walk to the room that was playing S6 and sit in an empty row in the back.

I sat between JJ and John B, Sarah sat next to JJ and Kie sat next to her with Pope next to Kie. Once the previews were over and the movie started JJ and John B shared a smirk, I knew what was about to happen I prepared myself taking a deep breath and gripping JJ's shirt as the vibrations were at the highest setting. I lean back and tighten my lips. JJ smirks as his hand moves to mine tightening around it. I look up at him, giving him a death stare. I whisper a "Fuck" under my breath, as I'm starting to get close, John B stops it. I look at him and smack his bicep. He chuckles and goes back to the movie. I grab the boys hand and pull them out of the room. I drag them to a family bathroom and lock the door. "I can't take this shit anymore, I need you two to fuck me!" I say sternly. "Giving demands now Cupcake?" JJ asked lifting an eyebrow. My stomach flips. "I- no, but please fuck me!" I blurt out, heat rising to my face. "Fine, but you have to be quiet, we don't want to disturb movies, now do we?" John B asks. "I promise to be quiet!" I plead. They both nod, walking over to me stripping me of my clothes. John B flips me around so I'm bending over the sink.

He pulls his pants down, sliding his tip through my folds. "You're soaked, all for us?" He asked teaching his fingers inside of me taking out the vibrator. He hands it to JJ and pushes into me. He pulls out of me and slams back into me. "Fuck me!" I moan out. "Shh" John B warns, he moves his hand to my clit rubbing circles. I bite my lip to muffle my moans. He continues to pound into me, JJ watching my face as JB's ruining me. "Fuck I'm close" I warn, John B speeds up thrusting harder and faster. "John B!" I yell as I let go all over him. John B thrusts one more time before letting go. He pulls out pulling his pants up. JJ walks behind me pulling his pants down and slamming into me. He pulls back out and flips me so my back is over the sink. He continues to pound into me, still sensitive I come close to my release. "JJ" I whisper out. My walls clench and I let go. JJ groans as he lets go of the knot in his stomach. He dips his head between my legs licking up the cum dripping out of me. He comes back up and pulls his pants up. I get dresses and stumble out of the door. The boys help me back to the room the movie was playing in. We finish the movie and leave. By the time we got back to the Château it was already 9pm. Me JJ and John B went to bed while the others stayed up talking.