-Rumors~

*JJ's talking to the group.*
"She's got some nice long hair, and you know that she's a bad chick!" "You're staring JJ!" John B said. "Can't help it it's a habit!" "Clothes that she where's, short skirt and a jacket! I just wanna get her all alone on a mattress, I just wanna have it. I just gotta have it." JJ said staring at you, watching your every move from afar. "Rumors all around say her body is fantastic." He said licking his lips still staring at you.

"All natural not a piece of her is plastic!" JJ said looking at the group. "The whispers all around say she has a reputation!" Kie says with a hint of jealousy in her voice. "Don't believe it till I see it, so I want a demonstration. And I've always learned better with a hands on education, so I need a private session if you get what I am sayin." "She's not easy, she's really complicated." John B warned. "But that only makes it better JB!" JJ said as you walked behind him.

"I heard all of that JJ." You said smirking as he turned around to face you. "I heard you look good in a sundress." He said stepping closer to you. "I heard you look good when you're undressed." He said grabbing your chin. "These rumors got me feelin' lonely, I want that body baby show me." He said pulling you into a passionate kiss. "Eww get a room!" John B yelled, earning a laugh from both you and JJ. "I heard you like to get away, I heard you like to stay out late, I heard you had a couple boyfriends, I heard they didn't treat you right." "Get a fucking room!" Pope yelled slapping JJ's arm.