Prologue

The sight of a slumbering fifteen year old boy was seen. Resting in a dusty room, filled with odd contraptions. This boy was y/n Addams. Formerly known as y/n Tennyson. His eyes open, revealing the only dash of color on him.

You see, ever since being adopted by the Addams, y/n had started picking up their mannerisms. Mainly the ones of his barely younger sister Wednesday, and a bit of his father Gomez.

The main, and obvious one is the much paler skin on the boy, along with his hair being a much darker shade of (h/c) than ever before.

Sitting up in his bed, the boy let out a yawn, and stretched out his arms, showing off the plain black shirt, and the odd device on his wrist.

This was the Omnitrix. Y/n obtained it a week after the death of his family, and a few days before being adopted by the Addams back when he was simply ten years old. It was a device that turned the boy into strange creatures. While at the moment, his total of creatures is ten, he believes there's more inside it.

A gentle knock draws the boys attention.

Y/n: "who is it?"

Nobody answered. It was silence on the other side of the door, besides a rhythmic tapping. With a gleeful smile, the boy climbs out of the bed, and opens the door. At the base of the door was a dismembered hand, that had stitches all over. Kneeling down, the boy held out a closed fist, to which the dismembered hand bumps back.

Y/n: "good morning thing. What are you doing up here?"

Thing taps the floor. Mores code and sign language was the only possible way of communication with thing. It took a while for y/n to get used to the sentient hand, but since then, y/n's seen thing as the best friend he always wanted.

Y/n: "school So soon? I got like another hour or two"

Thing once again taps the dusty wooden floor.

Y/n: "what do you mean I slept in?!"

The boys instincts kicked in. Activating the watch upon his wrist, and with secrets that it hid, he gained superpowers. He's no ordinary kid.

Donning his new form, one that has dubbed XLR8, the boy turned alien zoomed throughout his bedroom, before dashing out the room, and down into the exquisite dining room.

At first, he believed he was in the clear. Until a deep grunt was heard from the kitchen. Taking a few steps towards the grunting, y/n was met with the sight of an extremely large, yet very pale man. The man donned a suit, and was currently cleaning. Well, what you could say was cleaning. Truly, he was reverse dusting.

Perhaps thing was playing a trick on him, maybe thing said he overslept to mess with him. But his questions are soon answered, as a voice spoke from behind him.

Turning around, the boy was met with the sight of his father, a rather rotund man, presenting himself with a black suit, with grey stripes.

Gomez: "y/n! It's wonderful for you to finally join us!"

XLR8: "i-i uh.. overslept.. sorry dad"

Gomez: "do not apologize my boy! It was a simple mistake. Besides, I would be surprised if you woke up on time after all that practicing you did last night!"

XLR8: "I- well.. now that you mention It..."

Gomez: "now, you best get going. School will start any minute now!"

With a nod, y/n grabbed his bookbag, which was hanging on the wall nearby, and slid down his mask, before zooming off.

Gomez: "ah.. there he goes"

In mere seconds, y/n had arrived at the school building. The very one he, and his two siblings go to. A bus stops behind him, and opens it's doors. Out floods the many students, leaving two very grey-scale teens to exit last.

One was his younger brother Pugsely. A short round boy with a white and black striped shirt.

The other was his younger sister by a few days, Wednesday. A pale girl with twin pigtails, and a black dress with white polka dots, and collared shirt underneath.

Wednesday: "you wake up late, and still make it here before us"

XLR8: "what can I say? I got-"

Wednesday: "stop. Before you embarrass yourself with yet another crude joke"

Y/n pouts, as the three siblings now enter the school building, y/n Casual rolling around on the balls on his feet. Each went on their separate ways, heading off to class. One class after another. Halfway through classes themselves, y/n had timed out, returning the boy back to human.

Everyone in the town knew what y/n can do, and after the first year, started to accept the fact that a boy that turns into aliens lives there.

And yet, it doesn't stop people from messing with him, nor his family.

Wednesday had walked up to y/n, who was drawing in his notepad, which he uses to solely study his transformations. What Wednesday said to y/n clearly pissed him off, as currently, he and his sister entered the indoor pool, which was filled with the boys swim team.

Holding out her arms, Wednesday drops two bags filled with piranhas, as y/n jumped in with them. A white flash occurred from under the water, and a white light is seen, as well as a large humanoid figure. The figure of the transformed y/n and school of piranhas swam at the team, and just as the last one reaches out the pool, a piranha chompa down on a testicle. Y/m However, went for a leg. Biting down and tearing it off.

This action is what caused the siblings to move to nevermore