Chapter 2: A Gift From Me, Wait.

As Young seo looked at Taemu, she requested to walk outside for awhile. Hari was okay with that but Sunghoon was a bit worried for Young seo. As Young seo was walking outside, a strange man bumped into her again recognising her. He was one of her fans. Young seo bowed and apologised to the man. "Young seo! I was waiting to give this to you in one of your events but.. I should give this lamp now. Its something I made for you." The fan said. "Thank you but I don't know If I can accept this." Young seo replied. "Keep it. Its for you, I would also like some feedback if I ever bump into you again! One more thing, keep it in your bedroom. It would look nice.", After the fan said that, he ran and waved goodbye. Young seo was happy because it was the first gift that a fan ever gave her. It was also really pretty with a red light once its opened. After 20 minutes, Young seo came back from her walk. "I was a bit worried. Same for Sunghoon!" Hari said.

After they rehearsed and Young seo changed some lines. Hari decided to go to Young seo's apartment, Sunghoon went too but awkwardly Young seo and Sunghoon were walking the same exact way before realising that they are neighbours. They said bye and went to their flats. Hari wanted to go eat some tteokbokki with Young seo but Hari realised that Young seo had a gift so they assembled it first. "That's so shiny and pretty! What a nice gift. You should keep it here." Hari said. Young seo agreed and they put it on top of a drawer in the living room. "We can go out! Just wait ill prepare" Young seo said happily. After Young seo finished preparing, they went to Meongteongguri Jeugseok Tteokbokki. Suddenly they bumped into Yoo-ra and Min woo. Hari awkwardly bowed to both of them meanwhile Young seo looking at Yoo-ra with a bit of disgust. Hari noticed and bumped Young seo a bit with her shoulder. "Heyy-" Young seo said angrily to Hari. "Excuse me Young seo? What's wrong??" Yoora said noticing Young seo. Young seo replied quietly, "Nothing.". Hari excused her and Young seo to go and order. After ordering, Hari had a small talk with Young seo. "Youngseo, maybe you shouldn't look so mean in front of Minwoo and Yoora. Next thing you know, they might start something with you.". Young seo replied, "You know Yoora's attitude. Sometimes she looks jealous of me and you.". They wanted to continue the conversation after they ate so they could eat comfortably. As Hari and Young seo walked out of the store, They both waved bye at Minwoo and Yoora. Hari wanted to stay overnight at Young seo's so she called her parents. Hari wanted to help Young seo with some of the lines so they both helped each other out. Hari said, "Maybe you should tell Mr. Cha to add some lovely background music in this scene. It would look beautifull !", Young seo replied, "That's a bit dramatic don't you think? Buttt.... It would fit kinda nicely.. Maybe the editors could give it a try once we start". Sunghoon wanted to check on Young seo but both Young seo and Hari screamed when they saw the cockroach. Young seo rushed out of the room and jumped on Sunghoon outside. Hari screamed "DON'T LEAVE MEE" meanwhile Sunghoon looking shocked, "Ms. Jin?? Are you uh.. okay??", Young seo suddenly went down feeling embarrassed and shut the door on Hari. "AAAAAAAAAAAA YOUNG SEOO-". Young seo told the problem to Sunghoon and they both went in trembling. Hari said, "Its in that cup" with a trembling voice. Sunghoon found a bottle of bug spray and sprayed it around the bug for sweet 30 minutes. Young seo whispered to Hari, "Is he really gonna spray the whole thing..", Hari shrugged. 

After the incident, Sunghoon threw the cockroach in the toilet and flushed. Young seo bowed a lot of times thanking Sunghoon and Hari fell asleep in the couch waiting. As Sunghoon walked out, Young seo offered her hand and asked, "Maybe we should become friends since you know, we are neighbours or maybe more than tha-" Sunghoon said, it might interfere with his work and knowing how Young seo was Taemu's old date, he declined as a loyal act to his "brother". Young seo scoffs and goes back to her flat telling Hari what happened with an embarrassed face. "He rejected your offer?? JUST LIKE THAT????? What happened with you and Taemu was in the past tho..", Hari replied shockingly. Young seo just sighed and said yeah. Taemu suddenly called Hari. "What is it you archaeopteryx?" Hari asked. Taemu said,"Please come here now. I miss y-" Hari hanged up right away and immediately told Young seo right away that she had to go. Young seo waved goodbye to Hari and Hari rushed out.