Chapter 4: Accidental Scene

Sunghoon wanted to beat the crap out of him but Taemu stopped him. After the conversation with the thief, Young seo needed a ride back to her apartment. Hari and Young seo said byebye to each other and Hari went home with Taemu. Sunghoon of course, went with Young seo since they are neighbours. Both Young seo and Sunghoon were silent the whole ride.

Young seo spoke with Sunghoon about the replacing her situation. Sunghoon told her that it won't happen anymore and Young seo hugged him happily for some reason. Sunghoon was flustered. It was actually a way to show her thanks but she pulled away embarrassed. "Its fine." Sunghoon said with a smile on his face. "Do you wanna stay here for a bit and we can eat dinner?.." Young seo said, Sunghoon agreed. 

They ordered pizza and noodles and They watched a kdrama. Young seo turned to look at him and he was sobbing. Young seo giggled a bit. Sunghoon looked immediately at Young seo and said, "He got rejected.. 😞". Young seo laid her head on Sunghoon's shoulder while they were watching. Sunghoon didn't notice because he was having an emotional moment. Both of them fell asleep meanwhile the screen said "Are you still watching? Yes | No" and stayed open until Sunghoon got up and put Young seo in her bed. He fixed the mess they made and went off to his flat.

Once Young seo woke up, she got her phone and had 15 missed calls and messages from Ha-ri. "CRAP IM LATE FOR REHEARSAL.", She then got up and prepared as quickly as she can. Sunghoon was a bit worried Young seo couldn't come. Ha-ri was soo nervous. But luckily when they were about to start, Young seo barged in, SHOCKED to see her cousin, Yoo-jung as the 2nd director. Both, Yoo-jung gave Young seo a death stare meanwhile Ha-ri just seeing the situation she just pulled Young seo away. The main cast of the movie they were making did a scene were they first meet. 

-----------------------"MOVIE" POV-------------------

Taemu: Hey, watch it!

Ha-ri: Im so sorry mister.

Taemu: Look where you are going next time. 

He walks off and Ha-ri picks up her things and leaves. They both bump into each other again when they are going to an interview. They both stared at each other in shock but just left. Another worker came in, Mr. Gye, looking for Ha-ri. 

------------------END OF FIRST SCENE AND BACK TO REALITY-------------

"Cut! We only had to do this for 3 times. You three did good." Sunghoon said happily. Ha-ri thanked Sunghoon. Then, Young seo told them three to rehearse their next lines for later. They continued to do the next few scenes, some had some ups and downs but it was okay. All of the actors had a lunch break, Young seo was changing some parts of the script during lunch break. "Hey, it looks fine Ms Jin." Sunghoon said, "Some parts needs some work, are you sure its fine already? Oh and i'll not cross the line like in our apartment." Young seo replied. Sunghoon sighed and nodded.

Meanwhile, at the back, there was Yoo-jung and the Production team. Yoo-jung was looking at both Young seo and Sunghoon. The producer said, "Ms, you should probably eat now. We dont have much time left before we get back to making the movie.". Yoo-jung ignored the producer and continued to stare at them suspecting they were in some relationship even if it was just them talking. The producer sighed and just got back to eating.

After 20 minutes, it was back to making the movie. The scene this time was about, Ha-ri and her friend talking about how stressful work already was in the first few days. 

 -----------------------"MOVIE" POV-------------------

Takahiro (a foreigner who moved to Korea): They are already making us do loads and loads of work. Its so stressfull. 

Ha-ri: Hiro, don't bang your headd, your gonna hurt yourself. 

Takahiro: Could you help me with my work in my Department Teammm?

Ha-ri: I'm not sure, I'll try.

Next morning 

Mr. Gye: Hey Ha-ri! What took you so long? 

Ha-ri: I overslept. Me and Takahiro stayed up for a long time.

Ms. Yeo: What were you doing anyways? 

Ha-ri: I had to help himm.. Maybe we also played a bit of games at 2am??

Hye ji: You could've invited mee!

Ha-ri: Right.. Sorry Hyeji heh. 

------------------END OF SCENE AND BACK TO REALITY-------------

Ha-ri and the others high fived. Young seo said, "Takahiro was really in characterr" , Yoo-jung agreed. "Yes, the scenes we did so far were a success." The producer said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author: Sorry the chapter took long to publish, I don't have much motivation or ideas. Sorry if the roles of the Team for the "movie" weren't correct, Im still doing some research on that. Ty !!