Chapter 3: A Camera?!

As Hari rushed out of Young seo's apartment, she noticed a red light blinking in the lamp, Suddenly, she got goosebumps but then someone doorbelled, it was Sunghoon. Young seo immediately opened the door thinking why he would be there. Sunghoon wanted to discuss something about the writing. Young seo thought it was because of what happened last night. "So.. uh.. as the main writer of the story, we have to replace you with someone else." Sunghoon said. Young seo was shocked and confused. She asked angrily, "Why do you have to replace me? I MADE MOST OF THE STORYLINE. YOUR GONNA CREDIT THE PERSON WHO REPLACES ME BUT SHE OR HE DIDNT EVEN MAKE THE STORYLINE??". Sunghoon gently asked her to calm down. The reason was because he was told that Young seo did something horrible by an anonymous note. He didn't want Young seo to ruin their reputation but also he cared for Young seo deeply but had to replace her for their own good. Young seo replied, "That is not true, you should know that-" Then suddenly, Young seo bumped into the lamp that her fan gave her and the lamp shattered a bit but then, she saw a camera, which was the blinking red light. Young seo looked terrified thinking what were the videos he caught and if the lamp was originally in the bedroom. Sunghoon immediately got the lamp and the camera and bursted out of there angrily. 

As Young seo was rushing to go catch up to Sunghoon, she bumped into her same strange fan that gave her the lamp. Young seo bowed and immediately went to Sunghoon but then the fan noticed Sunghoon was carrying the lamp so he snatched it saying that he can fix it himself, Sunghoon "insisted" not to but he ran off. Sunghoon immediately ran and Young seo was trying to catch up once again. As the fan was running he threw some of the cameras in the plants nearby. Taemu and Shin Hari saw the fan running off and Taemu grabbed him immediately seeing that Sunghoon and Young seo was chasing him. Then, Sunghoon knocked out the fan. Hari was confused and wanted some context. Young seo explained and they went to the Police Station. The cop explained that he would get a fine. Young seo didn't approve of that but the cop said it was just the law. Hari and Young seo bowed as a thanks but when they went out of the office, they were talking about how its just a fine. Meanwhile with Sunghoon and Taemu, they were with the strange so called fan. They had a serious conversation about how Taemu could get the fan into jail and how the fan also stalked many other women. The fan also confessed how the anonymous note was actually made by him and he found Director Cha's / Sunghoon's email.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Author: Short chapter cause I have no motivation and I gotta prepare for school ..... ILL TRY TO PUBLISH CHAPTER 4 ON THE WEEKENDS OR SOMEWHERE THIS WEEK.