Chapter 5: Hint

Author: Chapter 6 will take at least 5 days to publish, sorryy . I'll try to publish it earlier once again. Moving on to the storyy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The hours passed and they were able to do some scenes and practice. Now it is time for them to go home. Young seo went to a nearby restaurant not knowing Sunghoon was also gonna be there. Sunghoon already ordered and was watching his favorite football team. Young seo was escorted by a waitress and gave her an empty seat beside Sunghoon. 

Sunghoon looked at Young seo and smiled at her a bit then he turned his head and sighed. Young seo silently sat down and suddenly she said, "I'll not cross the line don't worry !" after she "drew" a line with the end of a chopstick and looked away and just started humming while waiting for her food.

"Your order is ready ma'am!" The waitress said as she put down the food at Young seo's table. Young seo was really excited to eat and started digging in. After Sunghoon and Young seo ate, they started having some shots. Young seo needed a can opener and Sunghoon gave her the can opener. "No no, I can't break the rules." She said, but then she suddenly opened it with a spoon. Sunghoon was a bit shocked but then just carried on.

After maybe a few shots, Young seo was a bit drunk but then that was the time Sunghoon had a chance to say hints of his love to Young seo. "Young seo, can we not awkwardly just pass by each other and be so formal at work?" He said. Young seo replied, "Wha are you talking about.. We don't awkwardly pass by each other riiight??". Young seo just pulled away and got her coat and left. Sunghoon was worried about her going alone since she was not in her right mind. 

Young seo was left outside about to trip and Sunghoon catched her in time. "Let me go or ill..... cross the line." Young seo said. Sunghoon stayed silent and Young seo leaned closer to kiss him. Sunghoon was shocked. After that, Sunghoon drove home to drop Young seo to her flat but then, Sunghoon made a move to Young seo and....yea. 

Moving on to Ha-ri, Ha-ri was trying to reach Young seo but her phone was on Do Not Disturb. She was gonna invite Young seo for a late night movie at Yoo-ra's. Ha-ri called Yoo-ra telling her that they should move it tomorrow after work also because she had to stay with her brother. "Aww! Okay......." Yoo-ra replied but in reality she didn't really care. Taemu suddenly called Ha-ri telling her to go to his house immediately. Ha-ri was confused but she said she will go another day thinking it was just Taemu wanting to hangout with her. 

Taemu was gonna say something, "Wai-" But then Ha-ri immediately hanged up. Taemu sighed because it was something about work. He started texting but Ha-ri was busy and didn't check her messages until the morning. Ha-ri was calling Young seo again but Young seo was still fast asleep. Sunghoon went out to buy some soup. 

(SHORT CHAPTER BECAUSE I DON'T RLLY HAVE IDEAS.. IM GONNA MAKE THE 6TH CHAPTER LONG THO!)