Projection!

Da Vinci was standing over there, staring at the pile of trash and rubber called "craft essences". Mostly made up of black keys and such. With bored eyes and a tired sigh, she approached the rubber and started digging through him. Although, it was true she didn't have the obligation to do such things, she needed... yes materials for her newest invention.

After a few minutes of digging through them, finding nothing but trash and some pictures of random women. She suddenly saw a certain keychain that caught her interest. A craft essence. A keychain that had Kanshou and Bakuya. The same swords that the redbowman uses.

It also had a picture of a red-haired boy with amber eyes attached on it. She stared at with confusion before putting it in her pocket. She started to dig more, when suddenly said keychains started to suddenly shine on her pocket. She took them out with a confused face. But as she looked at it closely, smoke came out from the keychain covering her face while she coughed. 

"Kugh! What the-!" She swatted away the smoke, to suddenly see the red-haired boy with honey-like amber eyes right in front of her. He looked at her with widened eyes before waving gently. He had some type of red cloth wrapped around his arms and his neck while he was floating.

"Wh- Who in the tarnation!?" She asked out loud while raising her staff. Shirou suddenly panicked and held out his hands and shook them, as if telling Da Vinci that he is not an enemy. Da Vinci after a while, suddenly decided to put down the staff and look at the boy. 

"Who are you?" She asked while taking a closer look at him. The boy smiled.

"I'm Projection. A craft essence." The boy said while floating through the air and placing his feet on the ground. He waved at her gently once more time and Da Vinci felt a sudden alacrity to inspect him. 

"A-a craft essence! A sentient craft essence!" She said while jumping high up, Shirou backed away with confusion. "Anyways, about the recent form that you have taken. Those two short swords. Aren't those belongings of that EMIYA?" 

"Emiya? Oh, you mean archer. A red archer. Yes, you could say we are related. We are the same person after all. Although he seems to hate me." Shirou said that last part with a dejected face, looking quite down. 

"Wait! About that "same" person thingy. Can you explain that more." 

"Simple, I'm his younger self. Shirou Emiya." He smiled with a honey-like gaze that made Da Vinci blush momentarily before she pulled herself together. "Although I've accepted him and my foolish ideals, he certainly doesn't like me." Shirou scratched his head. "However, I have a feeling that he's still waiting for the outcome of my answer. I can say he would be satisfied, if it's him that heard it at least." Shirou said while Da Vinci stared at him with an indescribable expression. 

(A/N: Forgot to mention this, but yes this is an au where Shirou decides to get no girl out of the three and accepts Archer and decides to make him proud by not turning into Archer 2.0. So basically you can call it, Archer route!)

"I see." She suddenly snapped out of her trance while shaking her head for a moment before looking at him. "That's hard to believe. But since you seem trustworthy, I'll trust you. How about equipping you to EMIYA-san a bit?" Da Vinci suggested which earned a smile from Shirou.

"I don't mind it." The mellow smile that Shirou gave to Da Vinci made her felt like it was being teased at. 

...

Da Vinci was holding a keychain. Two black and white swords, although the picture was gone. Da Vinci opened the door to the cafeteria and immediately approached the Archer that was over the counter, taking a glance at the Artorias who were eating... quite a lot.