Familiar Faces 5

Shirou was baffled, no that can't even be described anymore. He was absolutely dumbfounded, surprised, shocked, electrocuted, now how is that even something to describe a state of shock? Shirou's sweat started to run all over his face while staring at the woman in front of him.

Although, given that she was a very reasonable woman, it's that he's quite afraid of her for multiple reasons. First given was her possessive nature, the woman called Shirou 'My Shirou' to literally any other servants in the holy grail war, and she glared at him nastily when he tries to deny be called like that.

Because of this unusual turn of events, Shirou has suffered a lot of things, being her as his servant. Although he doesn't want to admit it straight to her face. The answer was simple, the woman in front of him was none other than Morgan Le Fay. Now, you may be wondering, how is this bad for his situation?

Is the fact that he probably will meet the same fate similar to Cu Chulainn, hell right now, he's not her master so it's even worse, just staring at her give shim goosebumps, the hair in his whole body stood up.

"Alaya is worse than this..."

"Did you say anything?" Her voice boomed throughout the room, just right after meeting this absolute malicious woman (although Shirou would always say she's not malicious) Shirou suddenly got kidnapped and then placed in her room for some reason that she hasn't said yet.

"Nothing!" Shirou hurriedly exclaimed while he could feel his heartbeat go faster, his voice's pitch getting higher. "So..? Any reason you called me here?" Shirou's voice was weak, oddly meek for someone like him. 

"Nothing, I simply wanted you here." Morgan said before taking a sip of her wine, yeah that wine looks expensive. 

"Is that so? I thought you brought me here for something else. But I have things to do, Atalant-" 

"Atalanta?" She cut Shirou off, despite having not finished his sentence. "That green cat archer?" Her voice seemed to be laced with venom, while Shirou's sweat continued to pour from his head. "You look quite pale, Shirou. Is there any reason for visiting Atalanta right now?"

Her question doesn't seem to be like a question rather than a demand that Shirou knew he had to answer. 

"Um... Yeah, we have business to take care of, it's pretty personal, so can I go now?" This was a lie and both a truth, it's not personal, and it involves Atalanta. And Ishtar too, though that's for another story. 

"Refused. You shall not leave." Morgan's voice seemed to boom once more while Shirou tried his best to relax, thinking about something relaxing would be nice right now, yeah that's going to help. Ri- Ishtar is going to kill him after this. 

He inwardly cursed, before his phone in his pockets suddenly made a notification sound. Shirou took it out and opened said phone, how he got a phone was simply a mystery untold. "Umm... Morgan, please."

"Proposal... refused." She added a dramatic pause in the middle of her sentence. "Now let's chat, have you been toured around Chaldea, yet?" 

"Yeah At-" Okay, adding unnecessary information isn't good, it's unnecessary. 

"You were about to say something?" Morgan asked, her head tilting a bit, Shirou wasn't going to lie, although she may be a very weird woman, he can never deny that she was an overall fun friend in the holy grail war. 

"Nothing. Well, how about you, how long have you been here?" This time Shirou asked, trying to get the tension a bit lower, if chatting with her can get him free then, yeah he would. "It's been a long time after all." 

"To me it just felt like yesterday we were on the holy grail war." Morgan said with a little thin smile on her face. Shirou's eyes was directed on her smile. 

"Is that so. Now that you talk about it, the time we spent together back then was fun, right? Then let's use this time to also have fun, not as servant and master but as equals with the same goal." Shirou smiled, satisfied with his speech. 

Morgan's eyes widened, although for a bit, while an outline of a blush was present in her cheeks. "Yes, that sounds... fun. Anyways, if by any reason, interacting with Artoria is not allowed." 

"Hm? But Artoria is my precious frie-" ... 

Oh shi- 

...

Cu Chulainn was simply taking a walk through the corridors minding his own business while smiling. Before he suddenly heard screaming. 

"WAIT WAIT, LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING! LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING!"

"Sounds like trouble." Cu Chulainn muttered before turning around and started to walk away towards the opposite direction.

...

(Yes, I'm back, I'm not dead, miraculously. So the ankle that I broke was severely a major one, and because of that I needed physical therapy for a while, and because of that, I took a bit longer time to fully recover.) 

(Not only that, I decided to release a new series, which again for contract reasons, I will not post on Wattpad. So basically right now, I won't have any guys to proofread my fanfiction here, since I can never take this seriously. You can call it my way of coping with life.) 

(Proofreader-chan is finally upgraded into Editor-chan again, say hi to her.) 

(I'm not yet fully recovered, I still can't ice skate again, and I still can't run, I only can walk for short distances, other than that I'm not allowed much to do physical labor and activities.)

(Because of this, chapters will take a bit while to be made. I sincerely apologize for this, considering it's been like two months, since I've updated.)

(Also the next thing that we have here is the Sakura sisters, that I have a draft on, I just need to edit it a bit and then proofread it.)