Familiar faces 4

Proto Merlin pranked him again. Staring at his room which was appointed to him courtesy of Da Vinci and Gudako. The room well, had a piece of paper on the bed, now what could go wrong in a simple piece of paper?

Simple, it had a small drawing of a penis on it. 

Shirou sighed by her pranks. Ever since he had arrived, he's been getting pranked by her nonstop. Although it was true he was getting pranked, but Shirou knew it was just another sign of affection.

He smiled before sitting on the bed... looking at the room that was given to him. Chaldea is superbly advanced in technology, mixing science and magic together, they achieved the height of technology most geniuses would simply want in their hands. 

That was until Shirou felt something weird, like his instincts telling him that something happened on the bathroom. He got up, walking slowly to the door of the bathroom, he opened it swiftly and stared at the thing that was now there. 

To his surprise what he saw was absolutely mind boggling. He stared at the woman who was in HIS room, in HIS bathroom, and also NAKED. "Who the-!?" He was suddenly tackled and had his mouth closed shut by her mouth. Shirou widened his eyes while the NAKED woman was now on top of him. 

He stared at her familiar face... "Musashi!?" 

"What are you doing in my room!?" She said while covering his eyes also, this situation turned into something bizarre immediately.

"Fhaf shoulf fe my quefion!" Shirou's voice was muffled. 

...

"I'm sorry.." Musashi said with an apologized look on her face, averting her eyes away from Shirou. Shirou sighed before speaking up. 

"I already forgave you alright?" Shirou stood up from the chair. 

"By the way... What are you doing here?" She asked. "Also what's with the scarf around your body?" She said another question while Shirou simply looked up. 

"I also wonder what's with this cloth. But anyways, I'm here in Chaldea as a craft essence." He said before exploring his room, looking around the bathroom. 

Shirou knew that Musashi can be quite the energetic fellow, although she was reliable. Her swordsmanship was no joke, Shirou was captivated by it at first sight. Her movements that seemed like a river, but a contrasting personality, to boot. Although he knew that she could be quite the hassle, she was still a great servant.

A servant that Shirou can trust and rely on, similar to the others. In a way Shirou became similar to a father to Musashi, teaching her delinquent daughter or something. Although to Musashi, it seemed like their whole relationship is more on the romantic side. Much to Shirou's denial. 

Musashi was bold when it comes to her romantic things. She doesn't give out hints or anything, she just straights up sleeps with ypu, try to kiss you to which Shirou tries to fend off and say the most densest thing on the earth which is.

"You should do that to someone you love." 

Much to Musashi's frustration, Shirou managed to become dense even when the woman is totally making it super obvious, in the naked eyes. How does he even do it? 

"This atmosphere really reminds me of the time in the grail war." Musashi said, slowly smiling while looking at the table. Shirou also smiled while taking a glance at her face.

"Yeah. But anyways, we shoul-" The door was opened, not only did it reveal a servant that was uninvited it also revealed quite a threat to Musashi's supposedly peaceful time with Shirou! 

OKITA SOUJI!

"Wh-wh-wha!? Even a legendary swordsman! Ngrrr! Are you really going to cheat on me like this Shirou!" She screeched while pointing at Musashi, who well had minimal clothes on her, making most of her body seem visible. "H-ha! Her- Shirou!" Making a misunderstanding that SHirou somehow had a private time with Musashi. The image of them being all lovey dovey in the bed suddenly appeared on her mind, fueling her rage. 

"💀" We don't know how Shirou said an emoji but he said it.

"Ha!? How do you even know Shirou!" 

"Oh yeah-" Shirou was about to say something but Okita decided to make it worse.

"I'm his servant." Okita nonchalantly said which well, caused a lot of misunderstanding...

...

OMAKE!

(My first time making an omake)

Okita pierced the wooden ground with her sword, pinning Shirou to the ground. With deadly eyes and a weapon on her arms, she crouched sitting near his pelvis, while Okita made a deranged smile. To Shirou it seemed like her eyes were bloodshot red, staring at her hauntingly beautiful face. 

Shirou didn't say anything, he only had his eyes wide opened, shock and fear filled his body. Her blade glistered and reflected the moon, the moonlight shone on her hair, the moon was behind her, her figure was like silhouette. 

A beautiful sight if only he wasn't going to die. "Shirou..." Her soft voice called out his name, Shirou flinched at her voice. His face seemed to stare at her glowing eyes. Her smile disappeared, a solemn face replaced her crazed face. "Do you love me?" It seemed more like a command rather than a question. 

Shirou knew that one answer would lead him to his ultimate death, but still. "I love Artoria." He said, confessing his love to a person that wasn't even there. Okita then made a smile seemingly relieved, but Shirou knew that wasn't the case. 

She removed the blade from the ground and stood up from his body. She raised the blade, still keeping the same smile. Her face was both beautiful and scary. A stray tear dropped from Okita's eyes. "Is that so?" 

"It is so." Shirou replied, knowing he would face his death. Okita made her stance. 

"If I can't have you... then no one can." Okita then swiftly swung her bead, decapitating Shirou's head, blood danced out all over the room covering the wooden floor in red liquid. A few drops of blood landed on Okita's cheeks. 

But still to Shirou, he was glad that he saw a beautiful sight before his death. A perfect stance, fitting for an execution under the moon. 

(Note that this omake isn't canon in my fanfic, Shirou doesn't love Artoria here, he's simply not interested in woman.)

(The next chapter is a side story featuring a whole new character? Can you guess who it is? A little hint, she calls Shirou as "senpai.")