Does he like me? <3

(an: help me)

"We were both young when I first saw you
I close my eyes and the flashback starts
I'm standing there
On a balcony, in summer air
See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns
See you make your way through the crowd
And say, "Hello"
Little did I know"

I'd just been eating my pepperoni pizza and laughing with the guys and Notirene when he'd come up to me, being pushed by his friends. Notirene had freaked out first when he'd done it.

"Hey, could I get your number?" I'd sat there, stunned. I'd never been asked out before because I was always practically one of the guys, and besides, who could ever love me? Or even remotely like me? I wore baggy black t-shirts with rock bands on them with black jeans and black converse shoes. I didn't even act like the girls that all the guys wanted! Yet, this guy had come up to me and asked me for my number! That's what had gone on in my head in that split second of a moment.

"Uh, sure," I told him, biting my lip and standing up. I was so sure that this had to be a dare or something because honestly, how could someone ever find me, one of the guys, attractive? No one could, especially not when I was just wearing a Queen (an: i love Freddie Mercury) jacket with pepperoni pizza possibly on my face. I bit my lip again and tried getting my luscious not-ginger hair out of my face. I'd always hated my hair...

"Here, just type in your number," he told me, looking at the ground. Embarrassed, I just typed it in really quickly but didn't blush because I wasn't like other girls. "Thanks," he told me, taking his phone back and immediately typing hi. Notirene whispered something to Agnostic and laughed.

"Oh my god! Notlilly!" Notirene practically shouted. I shrugged, trying to play it off cool.

"That was a w rizz move."

"Very chad of him."

Agnostic leaned over and whispered something in my ear. I burst out laughing, and the guy who had asked me for my number turned around. Trying to be chill, I looked away but secretly checked my phone. God, was I beginning to be like those cheerleader girls who keep on checking their phone every second for a message from their guy? Ugh.

Still, I couldn't help but smile secretly at my phone---wait no. I mean, uh, I thought it was pretty cool of him to have the guts to ask for my phone number. <3