Forget you

"I see you driving 'round town with the girl I love

And I'm like, "Forget you" (ooh-ooh-ooh)
I guess the change in my pocket wasn't enough
I'm like, "Forget you and forget her, too"
Said, "If I was richer, I'd still be with ya"
Ha, now ain't that some shh-? (Ain't that some shh-?)
And although there's pain in my chest
I still wish you the best with a forget you (ooh-ooh-ooh)"

So, I texted her. With some devious prompting from Stony. Brad was on the other end of the phone with me, being my cool, athletic older brother as usual. Deviously, Stony watched as he slurped his devious blueberry milkshake. 

Her name was Notlilly. Awkwardly, that happened to be my sister's name. Ugh, I hate my sister. She's my twin and absolutely terrible! Whatever. Anyway, I texted her for a bit, getting almost a hint devious

Her: i'm at home, you?

Me:

My heart was pounding so deviously I thought it might burst. Brad practically took charge even though he was on the other side of the country on a call with me. Stony continued to deviously drink his milkshake and eat his devious waffles. 

Me: ihop

Me: i jaywalked from my hotel to the ihop w my friend lol

Her: lol

"Oh gosh, I feel like I'm about to have an anxiety spasm," I told Stony and Brad, who both deviously replied.

"It's okay, nerd." Stony deviously brushed through his hair and grinned. "Talk to her more!"

This was moments before disaster.

I ended up throwing up in the ihop bathroom with food poisoning. 

The next day, after feeling better, I'd gone back to district band with Stony. I was such a nervous wreck, and I was sure the not-ginger, I mean, Notlilly, would think I was so weird. I mean, I was super weird, you know, being a nerd and all that. uwu. 

When I walked in, Notlilly, with her glorious, glamorous, gorgeous not-ginger hair that glimmered in the gymnasium light, was talking with her friends, and I saw her female accomplice look over in my direction before squealing. Was that a good sign or a bad sign?

"Talk to her," Stony told me, devious in ever way. I swallowed a bunch of oxygen, puffed my chest out, and walked to her. She caught sight of me and looked away. Her beautifully pale vampirical skin shone like that one scene from Twilight when Edward said that his skin was sparkly. Then her friend, the short Asian one who carried around her flute everywhere for some unexplainable reason, started laughing, and she preceded Agnostic, who also started laughing and snorting.

I turned the opposite way, my devious attitude leaving my not-devious prepubescent body. I knew it. An amazing girl like that had to be social and like the rest of the socially-correct population. She was just making fun of me, pretending deviously

It was official. I'd decided to just stop. My heart hurt every time she came over to the trombone section to talk with Agnostic though.