~Chapter one~

Finney's POV:

You get in one fight. ONE! And suddenly you are being shipped all the way across the country! To a private boarding school no less!!!

It is an all boys school called Augusta Prepatory School all the way in Maine. That is at least a four hour flight! Not to mention I have to share a room.

My dad finally arrived at the airport and said nothing as I got out the car and grabbed all my stuff. Unfortunately my sister,Gwen, wasn't allowed to come with us for some reason. So I just grabbed my stuff and went inside.

When I got through security I went and looked around for a bit, I had at least 30 minutes to kill before I had to go to my plane.

I just walked around and finally time was up and I walked over to my plane, checking my phone one last time. Nothing. I thought mabye Gwen would text me goodbye at least but I understand, our dad is very difficult.

I got on the plane and find my seat, turning my phone on airplane mode. I recline my seat after listening to all the safety information. I can feel sleep finally catching up with me considering it is 5AM and I spent the entire night finishing packing. God I hope I haven't forgot anything. I feel my eyes flutter shut and before I can even attempt to stop it, not like I want to, I am fast asleep.

~time skip to him arriving~

I wake up to the flight attendant gently shaking my shoulder. She asks me to put my seat up straight and I comply. When we finally land and we are aloud off, I am one of the first people off of the plane. When I get off of the plane, I check my phone and see it is 9AM.

After making it back through the airport and outside, there is a big fancy black car waiting for me. Of course they had a chauffeur, didn't want me running away in a place that I have never been to.

Still, I begrudgingly get in the car and the ride is silent the entire way to the school.

After about 10 minutes we eventually get there, and the school is huge. Honestly, it seems more like a castle than a school. It even had turrets!! There was no other people around minus one boy. I looked at my phone again and saw that it was 9:15AM.

When the car finally stops, the driver gets out and opens the door for me. As I step out of the car I am approached by the boy. The driver has grabbed my things and is bringing it in the school.

"Hello. My name is Br-". Suddenly I am knocked to the ground. "Donna!" The mystery boy practically screams. He offers me a hand and pulls me up. I turn around and a very pretty girl is on the ground.

I offer her my hand and she takes it and then keeps apologising. "It's ok, honestly." I say, and that seems to stop her endless apologies.

"As I was saying. Hello. My name is Bruce Yamada. I am head boy and this is Donna, our head girl. You must be Finney Blake!" the not so mysterious boy says softly with a smile. "Let's go get you class schedule and you dorm room, then we can start the tour!"

Fin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First chapter out! 🥳🥳🥳

How is everyone today?

Remember to drink some water and get something to eat!

~596 words~