~Chapter 4~

TW: smoking.

Robin POV:

I open the door and...... none other than Vance Hopper is standing on the other side.

"Hey." He says, not realising the new boy in my. No. In our dorm... That will take a while to get used to.

"Hey-"

I get cut off as Vance pushes past me and flops onto my bed, pulling out a lighter and a cigarette.

"Dude, stop coming to my dorm to smoke."

I say with a less than impressed look on my face, also momentarily forgetting about the new boy standing awkwardly at the edge of the plain bed.

"Oh, Vance, this is..."

I turn to face the new boy, forgetting his name.

"What's your name again?"

Finney POV:

"Finney Blake."

I mutter out, picking at my nails. I have never been good with meeting new people. I've always gotten nervous when surrounded by new faces.

Especially now the kid with the long blonde hair, Vance according to my new roommate, looks as if he could snap me in half with ease.

FIN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry again for the major delay of updates (on all my books) but I will try and get better at that. However,  for the next month or so new chapters will be almost non existent (as if that's new) as exams suck.

~216 words~