~Chapter 3~

Finney POV:

I enter and one side of the dorm is decked out in posters and decorations. The other is, well, blank as fuck.

I put my bag down on the plain, perfectly made, bed. My bag only contains the essentials: Change of clothes, tooth brush, toothpaste, my hairbrush, deodorant and, of course, my phone.

My dad says that my boxes of other stuff should arrive by the end of the week. I guess my side of the room is going to stay boring for a while then...

"How was your flight?"

The voice behind me suddenly appearing makes me jump as I turn around quickly. I forgot he was there. "O-Oh...It was fine..." I reply, trying to keep the conversation from coming to an awkward silence, I say "So, what state are you from?"

"Well, I was born in Mexico and moved to Colorado when I was about 4. Where are you from?"

"No way! I'm from Colorado too! Though, I was born and raised there. It seems cool to be born in another country..."

I say, trying to keep it from falling into awkward silence.

"I like your posters" I compliment whilst gesturing towards his horror movie posters and band posters.

Robin POV:

I can't help when a proud smile overtakes my face. "Thanks! Texas chainsaw massacre is my favorite movie! Oh! And queen is my favorite band! What's yours?"

The boy, Finney, seems to get more comfortable and answers. "I am too indecisive to pick anything..."

Suddenly, a knock at the door interrupts our icebreaker conversation. I go to open it an it is...

FIN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY! I AM STILL ALIVE AND ABLE TO START WRITING NOW!! 🥳

~281 words~