~Chapter two~

Robin POV:

We are getting a new student today, so apparently that means I am getting a new roommate. I just hope that he is decent.

This is the first person I will be sharing a room with since I got here last year. I have always just been lucky enough to be the one kid that doesn't need to share a room.

He should be arriving soon after his tour with the head boy and girl. The head boy is actually really cool, his name is Bruce Yamada and everyone likes him. I haven't really been able to talk to the head girl much and all I know is her name is Donna. I don't even know her last name!

I decide to just sit down and do my homework as I don't want to be held back at all, unlike my friend Vance Hopper. He was held back last year and has never been able to live it down. Well, he doesn't hear anything more said to his face as anyone who did would leave that conversation with a black eye and that is on one of Vance's good days.

I do my homework for about an hour and I got half of it done! I just kept getting distracted throughout completing it.

I almost re start it, but I hear a knock on my door, I open it and see the prettiest boy I have ever seen.

Finney POV:

After the tour with Bruce around the (apparently massive?!) school, we arrive at my dorm. Before entering, Bruce gives me the basics on what I need. He gives me my dorm key, a map of the school and a list with all clubs/extracurricular activities I can take part in.

He also gives me a rundown on my roommate. His name is Robin and he got put here after he got expelled from all 6 of the schools he has been to and his parents got sick of buying him out of all the trouble he causes.

Bruce then tells me the usual stuff, "If you ever need anything, you know you can come tell me" blah, blah, blah. Don't get me wrong, Bruce is awesome as well as Donna. It is just after moving around schools, you get used to it all.

Then he finally leaves and I walk up to the door. I brush my hand through my hair then knock on the door. It opens and standing in front of me is the most beautiful person I have ever seen.

"Hello, I am Robin. You must be Finney! Come in!"

FIN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All done the second chapter!  :D

~442 words~