angel

rinney ‼️

- third person pov -

finney & robin were sitting on the couch watching a movie. finney had his head on robins shoulder as robin ran his hands softly through finney's hair. finney slowly started to doze off at the soothing feeling of robins hands rubbing his scalp.

finney fell asleep. robin hadn't noticed due to finney never really snoring in his sleep. "finney, i'm bored" robin didn't get a response "finney?" again, no response. "angel, you ok?" robin scanned his eyes over finney's face before realizing he was alseep. robin smiled at his boyfriend before kissing his forehead & carrying him to his room.

robin tucked finney into the covers, before taking off his shirt & climbing in next to finney. finney had slightly woken up when he felt robin get into bed with him. finney moved closer to robin, snuggling closer into his chest & wrapping his arms around his waist. robin smiled down at him. "morning, angel" robin said as he kissed finney.

"hmm" mumbled finney as he tucked his head closer into robins chest. "i love you" finney mumbled, eyes looking up at the tan boy as he said those words. robin smiled turning a light shade on pink. "i love you too, angel" robin kissed finney's head before finney got ahold of his hand & interlocked their fingers.

"goodnight, angel. i love you" robin closed his eyes putting his other hand in finney's hair. "i love you too, goodnight." finney pulled himself closer to robin. soon after, both boys fell asleep into a deep slumber tangled in each others limbs.