pepper pt. 2

sorry this took so long 😍

brance

- third persons pov -

"PEPPER!" both vance and bruce sprinted from the couch to the kitchen where the loud thud came from. for pepper only being one years old, he was a very energetic cat who you can't look away from for 10 seconds, or else you'll have to figure out how all the cans of food are all gnawed at.

besides that, pepper makes a various amount of messes, and this is one of them. when vance and bruce got to the kitchen, there they found pepper, with a can of food, on top of the fridge. there jaws dropped to the ground when the found all of their pots and pans on the ground. pepper stared at both vance and bruce with the biggest black eyes.

bruce's frown soon turned into the biggest smile imaginable. "aww, come on vance, you can't say no to that!" bruce, tightly, squeezed his hands on vance's shoulders, turning him to face the cat. "bruce, he literally dropped all the pans from the fridge?" "but he looks so cuteee!" bruce said dragging the e.

vance rolled his eyes and started to pick up the pots and pans from the ground. "can you get me a step stool please." vance asked smiling at his boyfriend. "ok!" bruce said running to go find the step stool. "why'd you do that?" vance asked starting at the small cat. a small "meow" came from the cat before starting to lick its paws.

"here you go!" bruce said setting the step stool down. "thanks" vance said taking the stool and giving his boyfriend a small kiss on the check. bruce smiled at the action. vance got pepper off from on top of the fridge. "here, take him" vance said hanging pepper over to bruce. bruce lovingly took the cat into his arms and started to pet his head.

"don't get on top of the fridge again. you hear me?" vance said giving pepper a light tap on the head and setting the stool to the side. another small meow came from peppers mouth. "hey, don't meow at him, he didn't do anything." bruce said to the cat putting him down so he could play. "anyways, wanna watch a movie?" vance said turning around to give bruce a kiss on the head.

"yeah, i'll make the popcorn!" bruce said walking over to the microwave.

i lowk forgot how to write n shi and i'm so sorry i haven't updated in months and sorry it took so long for this chapter to come out, but here's pt. 2 of pepper. requested by 100Mushrooms