Chapter one: Emily Diana Elizabeth Mountbatten-Windsor

It was December 15, 1991 at St Mary's hospital in London.

Princess Diana and was laying in a hospital bed ready to have her baby . Prince Charles and his family were sitting out in the lobby waiting and waiting and waiting. As time went by the doctor came out and told the family that she was about to have the baby and for Prince Charles to go on into the room with his wife. 

Prince Charles heads into the room and after 3 hours Diana has a darling baby girl, Charles lets Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip go into the room first. Then came along Prince William (9) and Prince Harry (7) after they came in the rest the family did. 

Princess Diana and Prince Charles announced their daughter's name on December 17, 1991. "What's your Daughter's name?" One reporter asked. "Her name is Princess Emily Diana Elizabeth Mountbatten-Windsor." Says Prince Charles. "How Does William and Harry think about her?" another reporter asked. "They both love her so much, William is very protective of her but because harry used to be the baby he is a little jealous." says Princess Diana. "She is right about that but he still loves her so much and is protective of her also but it will take time for him to warm up to her." says Prince Charles. They both wave goodbye and head back into the palace.

A few days go by and the family has a photo shoot for Christmas but Emily was very sleepy and wasn't ready for any of it. "Should we wait and do this when she isn't like this darling?" Diana Asks Charles. "We can try tomorrow but tonight we are putting her to sleep at 6:30 so she can get sleep and not be like this tomorrow" Charles Agrees with Diana. Diana puts Emily to bed and heads to the sitting room where Charles, William, and Harry are playing a board game. "is she asleep darling?" Asks Charles. "Yes she is, it took me a little bit but I finally got her to sleep." Says Diana. 

Two years later...