Chapter two: Two Years later...

Two years later... it's 1993 Emily is now 2 years old and a lot has happened in the past two years. Charles and Diana got a divorce and Emily, Harry, and William stayed with Charles and visited their mother once or twice a month. The year before was the worst year for Emily's grandmother, Queen Elizabeth. Now if your wondering what happened then I will tell you, There were Three breakdowns of royal marriages and Windsor Castle have a devastating fire. Enough of that though let's get back to Emily's story.

Emily, Harry, and William went with their father to a royal event. Harry and William are wearing suits and Emily is wearing a beautiful White dress.

 Harry and William are wearing suits and Emily is wearing a beautiful White dress

"Aw my little girl looks so pretty" Says Charles. "Thank you Dada" Says Emily. "Hey Dad, is Mum going to be at the event today?" Askes William. "Yeah Dada, Will Mama be there?" Says Emily. Harry wasn't in the room cause he is still getting ready, which takes him almost 2 hours and they say Women take forever getting ready. "I told her if she would like to come to see y'all then she could, she said I might but don't get your hopes up too high" Says Charles. Harry finally comes down after getting ready. "Harry your like a women getting ready to just go to the shops." Says William. "Whatever, William." Says Harry.

They get to the event, and Emily doesn't see Diana anywhere, "Hey maybe she's running a little late, but like Dad said don't get our hopes up too high." Says William. Maybe he's right maybe she is running late. When Emily looks over she doesn't see her Mum but she sees her Grandmother, "Grammy!" Emily says as she runs to her, "My Emmy!" Says Elizabeth. She picks up Emily and introduces her to the people she was talking to, William and Harry walk over. "Hello, Grammy!" they both say. "Emily, come with us, we are going to go outside" Says William. "I want to stay with Grammy." Says Emily. "Okay, if you want to come out just ask Dad to bring you out." Says William. "Otay!" Says Emily.

Also Thank you so much for reading this, I have had writers block so it made it hard to read. The Next Chapter will be set in 1996 and 1997 when Emily is 5 at the beginning and 6 by the end!