Chapter Seven: The Honeymoon

Ages:

Emily - 24 Years old

Alexander - 24 Years old

William - 33 Years old

Kate - 34 Years old

Harry - 31 Years old

Camilla - 68 Years old

Charles - 67 Years old

Queen Elizabeth - 90 Years old

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 17th, 2016

We arrived in Ireland about 9:00am the next day after Wedding but something seemed off, my family wasn't there. Me and Alexander stayed in Hillsborough Castle while we on our honeymoon. As soon as we got there we met some of the people in Ireland, then when we got to the castle I called my father to let him know that we made it safely to Ireland then me and Alexander did a little walk around the castle, I haven't been back since 2002. "Ma'am, Your Father is on the phone and would like to speak with you." a staff says to me. "I'll be right back, My love." I say to Alexander walking out of the room.

May 17th, 2016 at 8:30pm Emily and Charles's Phone call:

Emily: Hello Father!

Charles: Emily! how is everything?

Emily: It's Great.

Charles: That's good. How is Alexander?

Emily: He's doing great! 

Charles: How long till you two come home?

Emily: 2 weeks, maybe sooner. I don't know yet.

Charles: Well I will be excited to see you whenever you come home!

Emily: Father, it also depends on if we have somewhere to live.

Charles: Don't Worry, you will. I promise.

Emily: I have to go Father. Good night, I love you so much and I know I never say it as much but I do.

Charles: Good night Emily, I love you too!

Emily: *Hangs up*

"That was a while." Alexander says as I walk into our room. "Yeah, I'm sorry. I'm going to change real quick." I say. "Your phone is blowing up with messages." Alexander says. I finish changing and walk over to the bed. "it's William and Harry blowing up the group chat." I say checking my phone. "What's it about?" Alexander says. "Someone harry met, who he thinks he's in love with. I don't know." I say. "Harry. In love? I don't think I can see that." Alexander says laughing. "Yeah but tonight and for the next two weeks are about us, no one else." I say. "Really?" Alexander says. "Yeah." I say. After that everything and I mean everything went blank. I'm not sure if I remember anything about it but anyway 4 days passed and I woke up that morning and felt so sick. I think I'm hungry so I head downstairs to eat something. it helped a little bit but I just blew it off.

May 31st, 2016

Two weeks pass by like it was 2 seconds, I wish it wasn't over but it is. I still felt sick, it might be a little sickness going around but then I realized I'm late. I'm never late. I don't know what was going on but we get on the plane and make it back to London. we get the Buckingham palace where my whole family is, I walk into the room, grab Kate's arm. "We'll be right back." I say. we walk into a room where none else was. "Kate, I don't know what to do. I'm Late and I keep getting sick at random points of the day." I say. "Wait what, Emily I think your pregnant." Kate says. "What? should I call a doctor?" I ask. "just to be sure, yes." Kate says. I call the royal doctor and they get there really quick. "Well Congratulations, your pregnant!" says the doctor. When I heard the doctor say that my heart dropped. I was so sure that it was just a illness going around. it wasn't so after everything happened I was getting asked questions of why the doctor was here. I had to tell them the truth so I called everyone together. "You may be wondering why you all are here." I said nervously. "yeah why?" Harry said. "Well over my honeymoon, I was getting sick. so I called the doctor and the doctor said I'm pregnant." I said "YOU ARE? IM SO HAPPY! IM GOING TO BE A GRANDPA AGAIN!" my father says jumping out of his seat. Everyone congratulates me and Alexander. "Darling, I think our life's going to change a lot." I say to Alexander happily.

EEK I CAN'T WAIT FOR YALL TO READ THE LAST CHAPTER IN EMILY'S STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chapter Eight of One Story At A Time is coming very soon!