Chapter Five: The Coffee shop

Ages:

Emily - 19 Years old

Alexander - 19 Years old

William - 28 Years old

Kate - 29 Years old

Harry - 26 Years old

Camilla - 63 Years old

Charles - 62 Years old

Queen Elizabeth - 85 Years old

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 30, 2011 at 12:30 Am

"Finally peace and quiet. it's so loud at home most of the time." I Say. "Really?" Alexander Said to me. I knew what he was going to say. "It's loud at my house all the time, you should come see." He says. There it was the "I'm better than you comments" but it didn't go to that like it usually did. "Listen Emily we have been friends since we were five and recently i realized i really like you, like more than a friend." He says. HOLD UP DID HE JUST SAY- "You like me?" I say to him with a shocked face. "Yes Emily, I do." He says. "Alex, i have liked you since i met you." I say. "i never noticed, so?" He says. "Alexander, Are you sure about this?" I asked him. "Why wouldn't i be?" He says. "Alexander, I'm asking for a reason. I'm the future Princess of Wales and Queen of England." I say. "yes I'm 100% sure, I love you and I can see us having a future together." He says. "if you are fully sure then let's go talk to my family and give it a chance. BUT YOU NEED TO KNOW ONE THING, NONE OF THE REPORTERS CAN KNOW. I'm so serious about this." I say. He agreed with me. We went out the back and said goodbye. he went to his car, i went to mine. which meant back home. "What time is it?" I ask the driver. "almost 2:30, Ma'am." The driver says. Sh*t my father is going to be sitting in my room ready to question where the f*ck I've been. we get to the palace, i head up to my room and when i walk into my room. "Where have you been it's 2:30 in the bloody morning. Your turning into harry." My father says. "to be fair at least i told you where me and Alexander where going. Harry doesn't tell you sh*t." I say. "Okay that is true but your going to be late just call me and let me know." he says getting up to leave my room. "Father, Alexander and I need to talk to you and Grammy later if thats okay with you?" I ask him, knowing he will say no. "Sure tell him to come here at 12:00pm." He says. "Okay, Good night and I love you, Father even though it doesn't seem like it sometimes." I say. "Good Night and i love you too Emmy." He says as he walks out closing my door. I grab the phone and call Alexander.

Alexander and Emily's phone call:

Alexander: Hello?

Emily: hi, Alex!

Alexander: Hi, Emily. you do know what time it is right?

Emily: Yes but don't question it anyway My Father and Grandmother want you here at 12:00pm Later today.

Alexander: Okay! Also what do i wear?

Emily: Wear a formal like what you wore to my brother's wedding!

Alexander: So a Suit?

Emily: Yeah that should work. Well i just wanted to let you know before i head to bed! 

Alexander: Alright and Good night!

Emily: Good Night, see you later!!!!!

Alexander: Okay! *Hangs up*

As i put the phone down and head to bed, all i could think about is what my mother would think of him. I bet she would have loved him. that moment at the Coffee Shop was great and all i could think about was as i close my eyes to fall asleep, i could see my Mother saying, "He's so good for you and i'm so proud of you Emmy." After that i was fast asleep, dreaming about who knows what.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got a question about how Emily is the Future Princess of Wales and Queen of England well let me explain. In the Queen's Will and Charles's Will it said that after the Queen and Charles both pass away, Emily Abdicates the throne and not her Brother. Yes i know that's not how it works, i just thought it would be a good storyline. Anyway next chapter coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!