Part 1

I remember it like it was yesterday, the day my world changed forever. I guess come on this journey with me.

My day started like any day would my alarm going off in my ear. I shut my alarm off wishing I had a billionaire husband. Lol. As I get my day started my phone rings it's my boss

"Andi" hey girl can you stop and grab coffee on your way in.?

"Fatima" sure no problem (like this bitch couldn't stop on her way in)

"Andi" thank you I'm running a little behind.

"Fatima" no problem that's why you have an assistant.  (I can't wait to take the bar exam next week)

"Andi" okay bye see you soon. Click

As I finish my morning routine, I get this bad feeling in my gut like something is going to happen.  I brush it off and keep getting ready. Today will be my red power suit I'm feeling like a boss bitch today. 😎 I finished getting ready and I'm heading out the door. I see a black SUV sitting across from my townhouse (but trust I'm always ready). As I get to Starbucks I run into the sexist man alive. Wowwww excuse me I say. He says no problem.  I'm blushing like a school. Anyway my name is Fatima Wilson. What's your name? My name is Zachary Taylor. Nice to meet you Zac.

"Fatima" I hope it's okay that I called you Zac.

"Zac" no problem at all beautiful. 

"Fatima" well I better order before my boss gets her panties in a bunch. Nervous laugh

"Zac" no problem. Let me buy your drinks today.

"Fatima" okay. I went on to order for me and Andi he paid and as we waited he told me he was a realtor.  I said wow that's crazy because I'm looking for my forever home.

"Zac" I can help you with that anytime here's my card. If you flip it over my number is on the back.

"Fatima" thank you so much. They called my order. So I guess I'll see you later Mr. Taylor.

"Zac" yes you will. (Smiling)as Fatima walks out Zac makes a call. I got her. (Inner thoughts but I think she got me)

Scene switches

As I get to the law firm I can't stop smiling.

"Andi" why are you smiling so hard?

"Fatima" I think I met the man of my dreams. He's tall he's caramel and if that shoe is any indication of what he's packing baby I'm going to be swinging from the  chandelier.

"Andi" girl your too much. Anyway how's your dad doing.

"Fatima" he's fine I really haven't heard from him.  You know I stay outta the family business. 

"Andi" I know, but that's still family.

"Fatima" your right. They call when needed.

"Andi" well let's get to business.  I need the case file on the Jonhson vs Smith by the end of the day

"Fatima" no problem. See you later. As I leave and get to my office the same feeling returns. (What is going on. Let me call and check in)

On the phone

"Fatima" hey

"Black" what's up.

"Fatima" you tell me nigga.

"Black" I ain't go keep telling you watch how you speak to me.

"Fatima" where tf is my dad.?

"Black" busy. What do you need.?

"Fatima" I need to speak with him.

"Black" I'll have him call after the meeting. Ight

"Fatima" ight. Click

As I get off the phone Hayden bitch ass is knocking on my door. What little dick I say.

"Hayden" why you gotta be like that.

"Fatima" Hayden what do you need?

"Hayden" I need to take you on a date.

"Fatima" mann get tf outta my office.

"Hayden" this ain't the last you seen of me.

"Fatima" ight whatever mutherfucker. As Hayden leaves my office I decided to text Zac.

"Fatima" hey this is Fatima.

"Zac" hey beautiful I been waiting on your text.

"Fatima" I'm sorry I kept you waiting.

"Zac" I'll wait a lifetime for you gorgeous.

"Fatima" I wanted to know if you could show me some houses this weekend.

"Zac" I usually don't work on weekends.

"Fatima" please I really need a bigger house.

"Zac" ight I got you gorgeous.  I'll look up a few and get back to you. Have a great rest of your day.

"Fatima" thank you and I will.

Scene goes to Zac

Man I can't believe his daughter is that fucking fine.

"Unknown guy" yeah boss man what you go do.

"Zac" I'm go make her fall in love with a nigga. I can't touch him but I can damn sho touch her.

"Unknown guy" boss you crazy.

"Zac" not crazy, smart my father and him made a pack that neither of us can cross that line.(kill each other) He thought he could have a daughter and no one would find her. Now I'm about to make her my wife.

"Zac" I'm coming for you Mr. Wilson.