Part 4

Zac POV
  Her smell is driving me crazy. Inner thoughts 💭 ( man, don't start falling for her stick to the plan.) as we are walking around, she tells me all her likes and dislikes about the house and what she is looking for. 

   She says, " I want higher ceiling. I need a pool big enough to do laps in (she swims when stressed). I need a theater room also a state of the art kitchen."
  "Anything else your highness?"
  "Yes, since you asked, I need a backyard that is big enough for my family. I need 5 bedrooms & they all need they own bathrooms."
   "I thought it was just you?!"
   "It is, but I have a big family. I need everyone to have their own space when they come."
  "Okay, that makes sense . I know what you're looking for now, and I'll make sure the next homes are better."
   "This house was amazing, just not big enough. 😂"
   "I got it, baby girl. Well, I better let you get back to work."
"Yeah, you better bye Zac." Bye Fatima, I say.

                 Fatima POV
  As I leave I couldn't get over how this man made my insides quiver. He's a charmer, for sure. The smile alone would make any woman drop her panties. The house was perfect, just not for me, perfect. As I leave, I call my bestie Anglea to see what she's on for the day
   "Hey girl,"
    "Hey girl,"
    "Nothing much, just calling to see what you're getting into tonight."
  "Shit girl, you know maybe hit up club eden."
  "Girl, that sounds like a plan."
"Ight well let me go find something to wear."
"Bye. Bye."

   As I pull back into work. I get a text from Zac telling me he wants to sit down and talk about a house he has in mind. I tell him no problem we can set up a meeting for Monday around 3pm. He says fine. As I walk into the building, I run into Andi she's on her way out.
  "Why you in a rush."
  "My girls called, don't worry, you're one of my girls they just college friends. You know."
  "Yeah, I know. Anyway, have a goodnight." She tells me I can leave after I wrap up the paperwork. I say okay, and she leaves.

     After she left, I went to my office and started to pack up for the night. As I leave I see this nigga Hayden (aka little dick) I sigh as I try and step around him he stops me and ask why am I in a rush I tell him to "mind your mother fucking business."
   "Such language in our workplace."
   "Why are you obsessed with me, & you never had me."
   "Damn, I'm just trying to show you want a real man is."
  "The only thing real on you is that none existing hairline." As I walk around him, he says this ain't over. I keep walking because I ain't got time for his bullshit tonight.

   As I make it home, I think of taking a power nap. So, 30 minutes later, I'm up and in the shower when I hear my doorbell.

   Ring ring ring.
  Who tf can that be everyone knows to call before they show up.......

          What do you think is at the door. 3 chapters in 1 day yeah I'm out after this.
         I'll see yall in April.
       Happy reading.