Part 2

Zac's POV

Man I never thought ill be the nigga to put a bitch into some mess, shidddd her dad just gotta know who's the boss. As I'm sitting in my chair looking Fatima up on Instagram I get a knock on my door. It's my assistant Ashley.

"Ashely" Mr. Taylor Karen is back again.

"Zac" damn you fuck a bitch one time and she swear y'all go together. Let this dysfunctional bitch in.

"Ashley" are you sure sir.

"Zac" I said let the bitch in. Damn! (Let me see what she talking about)

"Karen" hey

"Zac" what do you want.?

"Karen" why you not calling me back?

"Zac" so me not calling you, made you come up here and see me? (This girl crazy)

"Karen" yeah I just missed you is all.

"Zac" we had sex one time. Now you miss me? If you wanna be anything BFFR when you come see a real nigga.

"Karen" ooookkkk... I just wanted to know if we could get to know each other.

"Zac" nah I'm good on all that.

"Karen" you sho.

Zac gets up and walks around the desk... leans over in her face and says yes I'm sho.

"Karen" well can I suck your dick one last time. (I can hold the cum in my mouth till I get to the bathroom. She really crazy)

"Zac" you know what..... yeah you can suck this dick.

Zac takes his 9½ inch dick outta his pants and tells Karen to crawl to him. (like the desperate woman she is she does it ). As she's crawling to him all he can think about is Fatima. As she makes it to him he tells her to open her mouth and use no hands. As she opens her mouth he rams his Semi hard dick into her mouth. She's moaning and gagging on his dick but she wants to please him so bad so she let's him fuck her face. "Zacs inner thoughts, this bitch needs to hurry up I got things to do. My baby needs a house." Zac starts thinking of Fatima and her phat ass and what it will be like to have Mr. Wilson daughter begging him to make her cum. He start to feel like he's about to cum so he rams his dick all the way to the back of her throat and cums making sure she swallows all his kids.

"Karen" jumps up why would you do that. I couldn't breathe. (Damn asshole! I did all that work for nothing ugh)

"Zac" you think I'm stupid. I know women like you. See a man with money and wanna get on the easy train well not today boo.

"Karen" what are you talking about?

"Zac" nothing yo get up and get out my office and don't come back. Next time I won't be so nice.

Karen gets up and leaves saying this isn't the last you have seen of me Mr. Taylor.

Fast Forward a few hours

After Karen left Zac sits in his seat and thinks about his next moves.

Over at the Law Firm

I can't get this man outta my head. I mean the things he's doing to my body and I haven't even kissed him yet. Ugh I say in frustration as I see it's getting closer to lunch time. As I'm standing up my phone lights up. Text message from bestie.

"Angela" hey bitch

"Fatima" what do you want? You know we work in the same building.? (Lazy ass)

"Angela" yeah but I can't make it to lunch my boss is being a Kkkaaarrrennn!! 🙄.

"Fatima" that's fine. Ttyl boo.
As I get done texting Angela I decided to text Zac and see if he has any houses to show me.

"Fatima" Hello Mr. Taylor was wondering if you were free this afternoon?

"Zac" I only have one house that's ready for a showing.?

"Fatima" well would it be okay if I come & see it for lunch?

"Zac" yes if you want too. I'll drop my location and we can ride over together.

"Fatima" my dad told me never get in the car with strangers. 🤣

"Zac" yeah you should listen to your daddy. (Zacs inner thoughts I'll be Zaddy soon enough) I guess I'll send you the house address.

"Fatima" yes that works thank you so much. See you soon.

"Zac" see you soon gorgeous.

Zac thoughts 💭 it's go be like taking candy from a baby.

Let me know if I should keep going or stop. I wanna delete it kinda 🤷🏿‍♀️ P.S. be nice in the comments lol but I'll take criticism. Backstory coming soon if I keep the book.