47 - Driving him crazy

3rd person pov:

The ravenette sat on the bed, flipping the pages of a book he was currently reading. His eyes were filled of a tranquil excitement as he scanned the words, progressing down the lines that filled the paper with an understanding of the text. He was busily flipping pages, too engrossed in the story that he had failed to hear a faint click of the door. A faint creak sounded in the room, still failing to garner the attention of the ravenette who was busy enjoying the novel he had borrowed.

"Sup" a raspy voice greeted. He walked towards the ravenette, lightly tapping the latter which woke him out of his trance.

"Oh, shinazugawa" the ravenette smiled when he saw the fellow.

"Have you eaten?"

"Yeah, shinobu gave me some shredded chicken porridge for lunch"

"Oh that's nice. How are you tomioka?" Sanemi question, pulling out a comb from the drawer in a night stand beside the bed and sitting next to giyuu. The hybrid shifted to the side, allowing the wind hashira to get into the bed with him before climbing onto his lap and sitting inbetween his legs. It had become a habit for the two male - where the ravenette would cuddle into the latter as a source of comfort. The wind hashira didn't mind it, infact, he found it endearing and adorable.

Sanemi held the comb in his hands, untying giyuu's messy bun and running a hand through the messy lock. Giyuu sighed contently, unconsciously leaning back into the warm hand and pressing his back against Sanemi chest - which had caused a pink dust to settle on the latter's face. Sanemi combed giyuu's hair with the plastic, untangling the strands of blackness which was starting to glisten under the light.

"How was your mission?" Giyuu asked, flipping over to another page.

"Boring"

"Really? I thought it would be fun"

"Nah, it was boring as shit"

"I see," the ravenette giggled, "you finished it quite fast though. You told me that you would be going to the western region for 2 weeks but you came back 4 days early"

"Uzui and I swapped, so I stayed in the southern to track down some demons since that sparkly giraffe didn't want to do it"

"Is that so? I thought you hated doing this tracking missions"

"I mean, It's not that bad. Furthermore, you're -.. " sanemi paused, coughing embarrassingly as his face started heating up.

He had almost told giyuu that he didn't mind doing tracking missions if he could stay in the southern region since giyuu was in the butterfly estate, and the estate happened to be in the south. So basically, he took over the tedious mission to stay as close as possible to the ravenette which sounded very off.

Its made him seem like he had fallen head over heels for giyuu.

To think that sanemi, a bastard with little patience, would do an tediously slow mission just so that he could be in a close range with giyuu.

Man, that sounds gay.
But then again, this story is gay.
(Oops- shouldn't break the 4th wall)

In conclusion, it made sanemi look like an absolute fool who would do anything for the ravenette. He even put in extra effort so that he would be able to finish the mission quickly to see giyuu.