preface

(1)

" You're not my wife.."

An  icy chill spread over her spine.

" You're a con..."

His voice echoed again,she tightened her grip bathrobe. Nowhere to run. Winter is chilling. A soaring coldness spread all over her body.

She felt his body heat. She can imagine his simmering angry eyes, clamped jawline.

" Answer me damn it.."

He tugged her and clamped her on glass walls, they are in shower stall. glass walls felt dead icy. His powerful arms pushing her on glass wall.

He's vibrating with fury. His normal modulation in his sound is totally overpowered by his angry growl, which she hardly experienced. His usual gentleman attitude and detached behaviour gone long ago. His animalistic reproach and his toe curling iron grip almost stopped her breath.

" I'm..kh.. Khushi.."

She breathing difficult. her voice slurred,he jammed her again. Between glass and his stony body Khushi trapped beyond any escape.

" Shut you bloody ..i won't leave you...spill the beans.who the heck are you...?

Arnav began to lose his patients, he's being fooled by this con women. Now he won't leave her without truth.

***"""""**************************
(2)

Sheetal placed a cup of black coffee on her boss's table. His sugar free black coffee, his usual newspapers, today's program diary,files  design books everything in order.

Her boss is a control freek. His organised life style may bored others but not her. She loves his stoic routine and him. He used to have breakfast with his family, with his socialite mother impose that on him. She's a graceful lady. She and her husband brought up a fine, strict son. He was their only child, but then they adopted a girl. That's more like a charity, but they loves their adopted daughter as equal as their son.

Sheetal sank into the chair, the CEOs chair. A laugh of  satisfaction fell from her lips . Soon she's going to be a part of that heavenly family.

" You are more beautiful than those models...i only want you.."

His voice smoothed on her ear, circling her into his chest,she brought his lips on her, their lips melted, breathless but they urgently completed their kiss. There was no room for doubt that his want.

Progressing kiss to bed was obvious. They loved it. It was almost a routine in his life, her boss makes time for them.

Sheetal smiled, once she  gets into the castle then she knows how to make her life there.

' Arnav Singh Raizada... you're mine..'

Sheetal watched as Arnav mounting up, his energetic lion gait and his powerful steps steels his persona. She watched him.

' ASR..'

She murmured thick.

*******************************

(3)

A knock sounded on the door, Garima Gupta glared at manservant, quickly serving her juice omprakash made his way towards the front door.

With a soft smile Khushi addressed him. Recognising her,om prakash said Garima Gupta is having juice in lawn .

" I don't understand.. why you always knock... just get through the door.. your house..."

Before she cross the living room khushi heard her mother's voice.

Khushi strolled past to the garden and sat next to her mother. Her mother in her usual bright mood. Freshly pedicured manicured, hair dyed, she's still young, still beautiful. Her socialite lifestyle successfully continues.

" love you Mumma.."

As an answer to mother Khushi replied. Garima ordered OP to serve orange juice and cookies for khushi.khushi loves chocolate cookies which she'd baked for khushi.

After her mother's  queries and all, Khushi said about her mother in law's invitation, Mrs Raizada invited them to have  family picnic. Garima was happy,she accepted it.

" But I doubt if your husband would be there or not.."

Khushi  sighed, gulping another month full of orange juice she tried to normalise their views, but both Raizadas and Gupta's knows Arnav. He hates to have family outings. He's always busy and unavailable.

" You lost your control over him..if this goes on..then he will bring someone else....."

Garima settled herself close to khushi, she'd seen this wistful look in her girl's face. Many times, Arnav least concerned about Khushi,he loves his mother and father, for them or namesake Arnav usually sit with his in laws . He said they're, Khushi and him not planning on baby,it's been three years. Ratna Raizada trusts her son, so that  Aravind Raizada.

" Mumma you are my parents.. you are coming for me not for Arnav.. I'll inform Dad, you two should join us... next Sunday.."

Khushi hugged her mother , Garima stopped being pushy, because even Khushi knows her marriage is on rock. They are running  last lap. Either way Garima Gupta and Ratna Raizada have already seen this phase of their own marriage life, they are holding hope. But it's not always positive.

Let Khushi and Arnav decide if they want to continue this marriage or not.

************************************

NB; please hit vote button

Share your feedback

Cheers ❤️

VB ☃️