chapter 2

Arnav settled a phone into her hand , sheetal looked up.

why ?

Arnav Singh Raizada glared her hotly.

" Say you were mistaken.. and don't dare to interfere in my family "

Arnav said drily, sheetal reluctantly accepted phone. Pride would be a cold enemy to her, she can't afford Arnav Singh Raizadas wrath.
She should have known..!

Khushi Gupta is soft target, however she can't touch Ratna. She could bite her own words, there's no pride problem.

Glad Ratna Raizada doesn't made any comments,she accepted her apology as normal clerical error. That was relaxing.

" You are just an employee.. don't cross that limit.."

Staring darkly back at sheetal he said in no nonsense tone, his lean, powerful body rigid with tension.

" Now do your job.."

He reminded her coldly. Miss Kapoor left him without making any scene.

************************************

Khushi breathed in deep and slow, perspiration dampening .

" Mumma.."

With a split second removing comforter she sat up tight. Her brain caught coiling.. clutching her head tight, Khushi tried to decipher her dream. too much disturbing.

" You okay.."

She felt arms circles her. Troubled she violently shrugged it away. Nonetheless she was again smoldered into another back hug.
Strong strange arms clutching her.

" Get. Off.."

Khushi was fast she defended by twisting away his arms, and punching him on stomach,that was reflex . Arnav found it odd, Khushi usually sleeps on his side, even if he tried to make space between them she evade the space.
But never kicked ,or not this type of powerful reflex action.

Khushi scrambled away from him and hastily left bed, opened the french door ,escaped to garden. Breathless, cold air hit her.

Nightmares.

" You almost broke my arm.. when did you become karate kid.."

Arnav was just behind her, leaning on glass walls. She can calculate the distance but she just can't face him. His unexpected touch shocked her. She knows it was really hard punch. Without consent he touched her,that was normal in marriage but.

" I'm sorry.."

She whispered. Arnav was about to go towards her, Khushi took few steps forward creating a safe distance between them.

" You seems...bit.odd.. you okay?"

Averting her face she nodded positive, Arnav shot a confused look but decided to drop it .

"Could you please leave me alone.."

That was new, Khushi Gupta asked him to go away. Some new normals happening in their life,he knew he's the reason. They acts like strangers,he created this wall between them.

understood he nodded and left her there.

***********************************

" I gathered that much dad.. why Shashi Gupta insists you.."

Aravind slammed the drawer shut, Arnav is ruining everything, which was normal before. Can this boy shows a bit of consciousness..?. But nope. He's destroying his own destiny.