three

One thirty must be Patrick's time to annoy the hell out of Pete because at almost the exact same time as yesterday, Patrick texts him.

New iMessage from:

Patrick Stump (soon to be Wentz)

Thanks for today, Pete..

Pete grins before immediately texting back.

perhaps 'thanks, pete' could be our always?

He waits about five minutes for Patrick to respond, but before he opens it, he walks downstairs to grab a bottle of water. It adds to the suspense, Pete thinks.

He would figure it worked by the way his phone vibrates in the pocket of the lose sweats he's wearing. When he finally gets back to his room and flops down on his bed, Pete fishes his phone out of his pocket.

New iMessage from:

Patrick Stump (soon to be Wentz) [5]

You dork.

Why am I texting you?

This is probably just fanning the flame of the fucking bonfire that your ego is.

Text me the fuck back.

I'll beat your ass for real.

Pete laughs at the third one, throwing his head back as he continues to laugh. He smiles at the screen as he texts Patrick back.

missing me already, are we, future wentz?

Patrick texts back immediately.

New iMessage from:

Patrick Stump (Futa Wentzy) [4]

Fuck off, Pepe.

I meant Pete*

No I didn't.

Daddy, come back.

Pete's eyes widen at the last one. Patrick, who he's had a crush on since elementary, mind you, just called him daddy.

did u.. did u just call me daddy?

He asks, swallowing the lump that is forming in his throat. His breathing quickens when he sees the three dots at the bottom of the screen.

Patrick sends back,

You're turned on! Kinky ass motherfucker.

Pete laughs, the tension building in his head having released so he can relax.

maybe..

Is all he says before plugging his phone up and drifting off to sleep. He'll probably have to deal with 'Trick tomorrow. Oh well.