character ask

fucking shit I didn't expect this many questions damn that's why this is extremely late

me (I'm not a character the fuck???)

question: did patrick and pete meet in the afterlife and if so what was patrick's reaction to seeing pete there

answer: haha I've been asked this question a lot but not really given it much thought. I'm going to say that they did and that patrick was like a lil pissed & then kissed pete.

question: does patrick know what his mom did to him or? and if not how did/does pete tell him?

answers: okay so yeah patrick knew so it wasn't required for pete to tell him & he figured he could see where his mother was coming from cause he was in a lot of pain.

question: is patrick still mad at pete for what he did in the afterlife?

answer: he's gotten over it cause, seriously, it's been like twenty years since his death. but he was prob a lil pissy at first.

question: how the hell did patrick have pete's number?

answer: brb laughing at the wording of this. alright the whole thing about this was that it was a wrong number. like patrick got pete's number mixed up w/ a girl's. a side chick, perhaps. but it wasn't elisa. just know that patrick was cheating.

question: did peterick fuck each other in the afterlife?

answer: patrick fucked pete.

patrick (back from the dead for you bitches)

question: how's the afterlife going for you?

answer: p shitty. satan likes his coffee black, just as a head's up.

question: top or bottom?

answer: obviously I'm a top all the way, bitches. never had a dick stuck up my ass. but @ andy hurley hmu if you ever wanna hit this.

question: why do you call pete daddy? also I miss you so fucking much.

answer: *winks* imy2 bby

question: how do you feel about your mother basically killing you?

answer: lol it wasn't my mother. the person that choked me killed me. it was- ha, oh. I'm not allowed to say. that's what I've been told.

question: what do you dress like in the afterlife? soul punk or?

answer: the fuck is a soul punk? idk I have this red suit I wear on special occasions. satan supplies me with a set of horns, and pete lets me borrow some of his guyliner.

question: how many lungs do you have?

answer: like five lung. thanks satan.

question: how many fedoras do you own?

answer: none? there are no hats allowed in hell.

pete

question: why did you reject patrick in front of everyone? you make me sad

answer: I wasn't very mature back then, I apologise. that was the worst mistake of my life, and if I could've taken it back, I would've. I cared more about my reputation than a boy that loved me more than himself.