five

New iMessage from:

Pepe (Daddy) Wentz

wat happened 2day? u suspended?

Patrick smiles at the way Pete spells, shaking his head. He replies before looking at his hair in the mirror. Blue is getting to be so boring.

New iMessage from:

Pepe (Daddy) Wentz [2]

you practically fucked me against a locker & all u got was a dentention?? school systems nowadays.

i wanna cum over. can i?

Patrick rolls his eyes at the first text but really thinks about the second. Some shit could start if anyone saw Wentz walking in Patrick's house. Brendon does live across the street, Dallon lives next to him, and Jon's right down the street.

So he replies with,

How about I come over? Less rumours started..

But srsly I wanna see you, babe.

He doesn't wait for a reply, grabbing the keys to the brand new blue Jeep that sits in his driveway. Ah, the perks of scholarships.

New iMessage from:

Pepe (Daddy) Wentz

babe, huh? not long now until ur moaning my name for the whole school to hear, sweetcheeks.

Patrick laughs out loud, putting his car into reverse. He drives silently to Pete's place, remembering its directly across the street from Ryan's. If anyone asks, they're working on a project.

Pete answers the door with a smile on his face. Patrick and Pete both live in the nicer parts of Chicago. But Pete lives in East Chicago, and Patrick lives in West. They both ended up at West Chicago High, though, somehow.

Neither of them are poor by any means. Patrick's house probably has more rooms and is nicer, but Pete's has a lot of open space and is beautiful. It's no secret they're both up for scholarships at many of the same schools. Agents can get you anywhere.

"So," Patrick says once he and Pete are sat in Pete's room. Alone. Maybe they should do something while they have the chance. "I, uh, can I. Can I kiss you?" Patrick asks.

Pete looks surprised, but he nods vigorously, making Patrick laugh and lean in. As their lips meet, it's all awkward angles and positions until Pete moves further back on the bed, lying flat on his back and bringing Patrick with him.

Now, wow, they're actually kissing. Pete's mouth is hot and tastes like morning coffee and mint and everything that is Pete Wentz. Meanwhile, Pete thinks Patrick tastes like the mango Jumba juice he had earlier and rainbows and sunshine.

As Patrick straddles Pete and they continue to kiss, Patrick's hands find their way under Pete's shirt, rucking it up so he can feel his abs. Pete groans when Patrick pulls away for a split second to pull the shirt over Pete's head before diving back in.

This time he goes for his neck, right above the crown of thorns, that is going to be visible when Pete deliberately wears a v-neck tomorrow. Pete smirks at the thought of Patrick seeing the love bites on his neck and blushing.

Now it's time for Patrick's shirt to come off, and he knows it, too, from the way he impatiently rips a few buttons off of his blue and purple short-sleeve button-down. His favourite. Oh well.

Just as Patrick reaches for Pete's belt buckle, a loud door slamming is heard from downstairs. Patrick leans back, causing Pete to actually whimper.

"I'm not fucking you when your parents are home, douchebag," Patrick explains, hopping off of Pete. As he hangs his button-up over his shoulders, Pete stops him from getting dressed.

"Let's go swimming," He suggests. Patrick figures why the fuck not and drops his skinny jeans to the ground. Pete fights the urge to wolf-whistle before turning and throwing a pair of too small for himself swim trunks over his shoulder.

This day should be eventful. If not, he still made out with Patrick Stump.