Chapter 1

Mya Gomez pov:

Mya Gomez pov:

"Yea yea" "just like that" I moaned as my underboss Alejandro fucked me from the back.

I moaned louder as my orgasm came over me.

I heard a grunt in my ear as Alejandro came Into the condom. "That was amazing" Alejandro says. I hum Getting off my desk.

Alejandro helps me clean up.
As I fix's my hair then pull my panties up and fix's my skirt.

" this can't happen again" I say. Alejandro smirks.

"That's what you said last time" he says. making my eyes go wide "well this time I mean it" I said with a stern voice

"Ok ok I got to go my mom wants me at her house for dinner" he says with a chuckle

"Well you better go than" I smile at him

I feel bad. Because I know that me and Alejandro will , can never be anything. Because I still love him

I am still his wife. Sadly.

"Ok soooo I may or may not have told them you were coming to the mafia ball this year" Hayley said bursting through my office door with a nervous smile on her face.

"You- you- you did what HAYLEY?!" I say

"Ok I'm sorry please forgive me don't kill me" she says with a grin.

I just stare at her.

She stares back.

She starts to say "What if he-" I cut her off and say "that's exactly I haven't been wanting to go he literally host them."

I try to calm myself down. Breathing in and out.

"I know I'm sorry mya" Hayley says " I really am"

"You can go and make him jealous" " you can even bring Alejandro show him you moved on"

I sighed softly.

"Ok" I said.

"Your gonna have to get ov-wait really?" She says cutting herself off half way through her sentences

"That mean's it's time to go SHOPPING" Hayley screams like a child.

"Well I need to pick up sage from daycare" I say getting up form my desk grabbing my coat and purse.

"So are you going with me" I ask

"Hell yeah" Hayley says "anything to see my little sugar plum"

"She hates when you call her that" I say walking out of my office as Hayley follows.

" I know she so easy to piss off , she's just like her mother" Hayley says sighing softly.

"Hayley I advise you to keep your mouth closed I'm already mad at you" i say while walking down the hall and out the building to my car.