Chapter 26

Mya gomez pov:

Mya gomez pov:

I finally was ready.

Everyone was here.

"You ready?" Hayley asks coming into my room.

"Yup" she puts her hand out for me to grab.

My dress was to long I couldn't even walk but I liked it like that.

"Antonio is waiting down stairs for you." She whispers into my ear as we walk up towards the stairs.

"Hey" I say seeing my family and Antonio's.

"Hey." Antonio whispers back watching me walk down the stairs looking me up and down.

"You look gorgeous!!!" My mom screams grabbing ahold of me.

"Thank you mommy." I say hugging her.

"Ok time to partyyyyy." Hayley yells walking out the front door dragging Dylan behind her.

"I guess it's time for us to go."

>>>

When we finally arrived at the party everyone was already inside waiting for me to come on stage.

I walked inside the back door to the back of the stage.

Antonio was already on the stage about to announce me.

"First I wanna wish my wife" he pauses. "the love of my life a happy birthday."

"I now welcome to the stage MYA GOMEZ."

As soon as he said those words the curtain opened and I seen the whole crowd clapping looking at me.

I walked out beside Antonio and hugged him.

I grabbed the microphone.

"Hello everyone, I just wanna thank everyone for coming-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence before all the lights were shut off and I hear three gun shots.

Boom. Boom. Boom.

Everyone starts screaming.

When the lights finally turn back on everyone is crouched down or running out of the ball room.

I look around for sage and my family when I realize I don't see Antonio.

"Antonio!" I scream.

"OH MY GOD." I scream trying not to cry when I see Antonio bleeding on the ground.

"No no baby please don't leave me." I whisper screaming for someone to call 911.

"Please t-t-tell Sage I l-love her." He stutters.

"I-i love y-you so-so much mya." He whispers to me.

"No no please Antonio I can't , you can't leave me please." I scream when I see his eyes close and that's when the paramedics come in.