Chapter 32

Mya Gomez:

Mya Gomez:

It's been three years and Antonio still hasn't came home.

I've cried , cried and cried.

I can't do this I can't take care of a whole mafia and two children.

I need him.

Sike I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm just playing let's get to the real ending 😂.

"Baby..." I hear a voice saying as my eyes adjust to the bright lights.

"Antonio?" I whisper as I see the man that I love with all my heart in front of me.

The man I married. The father of my kids.

"Where's our baby Antonio where is he?" I say trying to get up.

"Hey hey he's ok. He's with the nurses right now. Just calm down." He says pushing me back onto the bed.

"Wait when did you get here?" I questioned confused.

"You've been out for a week baby." He says sighing.

"You lost a lot of blood giving birth to our baby boy." He's whisper bring his face close to mine leaning his forehead on to mine.

"Where's Sage?"

"With Hayley.." he whispers before putting his lips onto mine.

"God have I missed you." He whispers to me.

"Oh no you son of a bitch I'm pissed at you." I say pushing him back watching the grin spread across his face.

"Everything's alright now." He says smiling.

"You did it?" I say disbelief spread across my face.

"Yea baby I did it."

"Ugh come here." I say.

He walks to me and I grab him holding his head to my chest running my fingers through his hair.

"I love you."

"I love you too baby."

"Ok get off me I wanna see mommy's babies!" I say getting exited to be able to meet my baby boy and see my angel.