4- Internships (1)

It had been a two days since Dabi joined UA. Today was the day Deku would come out of lockdown. 

As Dabi was half-listening to the teacher's conversation, the big 3 came in. Mirio Togata, Nejire Hado, Tamaki Amajiki.

The three came in and introduced themselves, Nejire went and asked everyone questions about themselves, mostly the new and famous villain.

"...and you must be Todoroki am I right? How'd you get that big scar on your face?"

"..."

"And you! Dabi! You're a year younger than me, right? How'd you get your...purple scars? And do those piercings hurt?" Nejire was bubbly, reminding him of Keigo. Dabi wondered what her quirk was, bubbles?

"They're burns."

"Ooh! I see!"

As Nejire talked with the class, Mirio said something to Aizawa and shouted, "The Journey Ahead!" "That's where you say; Will be full of difficulties! Alright! You all utterly fail at getting the point of the conversation!" Dabi failed at getting the point of the conversation.

"These guys are all weirdos, huh? Considering they're the big three... It's kinda..." As Class 1-A talked with the Number 1 of UA, Mirio challenged them.

"How would you all like to team up and fight against me?!"

After getting Aizawa's permission, they went to Gamma Gymnasium where they would fight. Dabi and Todoroki stayed with their teacher to watch.

'They're loud' the two thought. Todoroki was watching the fight, having not much thought of the fight. But that changed when Mirio beat half of the students in a few minutes. 

Dabi was calculating how Mirio's quirk worked. He could obviously phase through things. Dabi saw how Mirio Togata had absolute control over his quirk. The class called him invincible but Togata wasn't invincible. He had made his quirk strong. He knew because he had to do something similar too. 

When Dabi was still called Touya, his quirk malfunction was harder to control. So his quirk caused him to fall behind. Therefore, he had to make his quirk safer and stronger. He focused more on control and skills then brute force. 

The fight had already ended with Mirio's win. As Mirio was gonna explain his quirk, Aizawa stopped him.

"Mirio, would you mind having one more match with these two?"

"Of course! Everyone should get a chance! Anyone who wants to go again can go again!"

Midoriya and a few others decided to try again, but Aizawa's real motive was to see Dabi's strengths.

This time, they prepared. They would try survive as long as possible. Winning was basically impossible. But they were all defeated in less than 4 minutes. Now, there was only the two. Shoto Todoroki and Dabi, though Dabi didn't really try. 

"Todoroki-san! You can do it!" Dabi could hear the broccoli say.

"Dabi, if you win, you get lockdown for a day." A tired Aizawa spoke

Lockdown? A day without chaos? Hell yeah, Dabi thought. He got ready. Like he did so many times, he closed his eyes. To defeat Mirio, he had to stop believing fake things. He concentrated on sounds. When Mirio phased, he made no sound. Even his breathing stopped. Mirio went underground and was gonna come out... behind!

Dabi stepped on the ground behind him, blocking Mirio's way out. But Mirio went out through Dabi's foot. Dabi opened his eyes and could feel one part that was deactivated. His hand. Dabi grabbed Mirio's wrist and judo flipped him.

Mirio stared at the villain. But Mirio got up again. He accepted it, Dabi was strong. Very. But when it came to brute strength, Mirio could win. He deactivated his quirk and went in and punched Dabi. But why was the villain smiling? The reason was simple. Mirio forgot there was one more to defeat. Todoroki went and froze the guy. Mirio phased through the ice and ground and popped out behind Todoroki. He got Todoroki down. And Dabi was unable to fight. It was Mirio's win. The hardest win he had gotten.

Unfortunately for Dabi, he didn't get his lockdown. But it was nice having people that he didn't have to kill. Everyone stared as Recovery Girl healed the three. It took 30 minutes for the fight to end. The two had survived 26 minutes with Mirio.

The others all went to do internships while Dabi stayed with Aizawa. Dabi would read Modern History books in the library in his free time. The rest of his time was spent with Aizawa. He would be studying or training. He started joining Class 1-a when at the Common Room. 

A/N

I'm sorry I haven't given updates for a while. BUT I'm back from my writing block and ready to write fan fics! 

AND if you haven't read 'The Missions' by me. It's completed now so please check it out!! 

You can find the book if you go to my profile

You can find the book if you go to my profile. Please check it out. It's a DabiHawks fan fic including Dabihawks childhood friends theory and has the Hero Commission as the villains. If you like these things, go read it! It's 17 chapters long and officially completed!!