11- If Anything

[2021 November 21st UA High School]

Dabi walked along the halls of U.A. Though, he wasn't called a villain and getting as much hate as before, the students and teachers didn't like him. But it was fine, he was gonna leave anyways. And he liked it that way. He wanted to leave this place as soon as he could. 

But, if anything could stop him leaving, 

"Oh! Hey Dabi! Do you need anything? Are you lost?" Midoriya asked him. Dabi shook his head.

"HEY! YOU! AIZAWA-SENSEI CALLED YOU TO THE OFFICE! WHAT DID YOU DO NOW?" Bakugo shouted from the other end. The loud boom of his voice made Dabi flinch. 

He walked towards the office of Aizawa. He always felt that teachers were cruel human beings that just wanted to use children for their own good, but... 

it would be them.

"Why'd you call me? Eraserhead." Dabi spoke to the teacher.

"Oh, you're here. I just wanted to tell you, there's a few more months left until you'll be going into... uh... jail." He didn't seem to know where to look. As if he was wondering how to treat the guy. As a student, or as a villain. He thought for a while and settled on; student. 

"Well, the date has been changed to March, because you were doing so well here. After January, the time you stay here will be subtracted from your jail time. That's all" the teacher could feel the other teachers staring at him and Dabi. He shook the feeling off and stared at Dabi's eyes. 

Looking carefully, the boy's eyes were really blue. And the kid's eyelashes... were white? 

~

"Why'd sensei call you?" Mina asked. 

"Uhm... to tell me that I'm gonna go to jail later than expected. I'll be staying here till March."

"Really?! That's great!" Mina said. 

"Oh yeah, bro, did you do the homework? I forgot to do mine. hehe" Kaminari asked. 

Dabi handed his worksheet of math problems. Kaminari nodded while thanking him. While Dabi watched Kaminari copy of his homework, Iida came towards the guy. 

"Forgot your homework too?" he asked, already knowing the answer.

"No. As a student at this prestigious school, I do all my homework beforehand. The reason I came here was out of curiosity, how are you so good at academics? I heard that not many villains get to go to school, so how did you manage to be this good at academics. And even if you went to school, As you started being a villain at around 15~16, you probably didn't know as far as high school level studies."

"My school taught things faster than other schools." he said. It sounded very lazy, but it was true. 

Dorushi School was a school that taught basic academics at a very early age as they would rather teach them physical training and put them to actual missions. 

"Uh... oh. Thank you for your answer." Iida thanked him.

Shoto walked towards Dabi and said, "You have nice eyes." and left. 

What was that? he didn't know, but seeing him go back to his friends group, and them all laughing, it must've been a dare of some sort.

Kaminari gave his homework a few minutes later, still saying thank you.