Just doing 'kid' type Stuff (Fluff and Smut)

"So why did you all want to be dropped off to a store again?" Steve questions, Robin opening the RV door for them. Dustin and Suzie get out first, followed by Mike and Eleven then Lucas and Max.

"Lucas promised me bubbles since he didn't wear a dress." Max answers simply.

Robin and Nancy crack out laughing while while Steve just shakes his head. "Alright."

"Plus we just want to look around too." Dustin mentions.

"Alright, have fun and goodnight shitheads." Steve says, waving at them while Robin shuts the RV door, him going to drive off.

Max goes to jump on Lucas back, him holding the back of her legs while he makes his way inside of the store along with the others. Max wraps her arms around his neck, her chin resting on her arm while Lucas leads them down the kids aisle to where the bubbles are located.

"Alright." Lucas says while grabbing the big size bottle of bubbles in the purple bottle. "No using these all up the same night we got them."

"No promises." Max smiles.

Lucas shakes his head while smiling, going to make his way to the checkout place, putting the bottle of bubbles on the table.

"Hey what's up Sinclair!" Henry, one of the guys that use to be on Lucas basketball team says, fisting Lucas hand in a greeting manner. Henry has always been nice to Lucas even when he wasn't popular, plus he was always a big help to Lucas and he always appreciated him for that.

"Hey Henry." Lucas smiles.

"What's going on Max." Henry greets while scanning the bottle of bubbles.

"Hey Henry." Max says while jumping out of Lucas back, patting her hands against the counter.

"And since I am so awesome I discounted it by fifty percent. You just owe five bucks." Henry mentions.

"Awesome." Lucas says while handing Henry a five dollar bill from his pocket. Lucas takes the bubbles and hands them to Max. "Go to town."

Max smiles before she goes to run outside, Lucas seeing her sit down on the steps while opening up the bubbles, beginning to blow some out. After Suzie and Eleven check out some bubbles as well as yooyoos and glowing bouncy balls they all go out there with her including Mike and Dustin, all of them beginning to play around.

Lucas smiles, leaning his arm slightly on the table while watching Max have fun, seeing her blow bubbles along with Suzie and Eleven. She looks happy, content. Lucas knows she never had much of a childhood, so he enjoys these times where she does things like a child would do, just completely letting go and having fun and playing with things a child would. He adores it, when she gives him those sweet puppy dog eyes while flipping her body lip, how she skips around while blowing bubbles, and how she sometimes pout when she doesn't get her way.

"So how have things been going Lucas? Everything done with the whole court thing yeah?" Henry questions while leaning on the counter.

"Yeah all of that is done away now." Lucas mentions.

"Good, Frank is a douche. Chad as well but I'm glad he came around." Henry says.

"Yeah I'm glad he did too." Lucas nods.

"I'm glad you and Max are happy now. She seems a lot more happy." Henry says.

Lucas nods while smiling, seeing Max laugh and point at Dustin while he fails miserably at the yoo-yoo. "Yeah me too."

"Do anything fun today?" Henry questions.

"Yeah. Did you hear Hopper is getting married?" Lucas questions.