True Feelings (Light Angst)

The next three chapters are going to be new. For the newcomers of course AND for you all that are here a second time, to bring this story to the big 200!

1 week later......

~

"Ten!"

"Nine!"

"Eight!"

"Seven!"

"Six!"

"Five!"

"Four!"

"Three!"

"Two!"

"One!"

"IT'S THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!" All of the students in the school all exclaim out loudly when the bell rings, everyone going to run out of the classroom and make their way out of the school.

Amir puts his backpack straps over his shoulders, him looking over at Stephanie who immediately turns off from looking at him and quickly going to put her things away. "Steph." He tries while making his way to her, her frantically putting her stuff in her backpack before putting it over her back and going to leave out of the classroom. "Steph wait!" Amir tries, him going to run after her. "Stephanie!" He calls out.

"Okay seriously stop!" Amir puts his hands out when he makes it in front of her.

"No you stop Amir!" Stephanie states firmly.

"Can we just talk please?"

"No!" Stephanie yells, her looking around and lightly hugging herself when she sees some of the students look at her and Amir. "Just....stop Amir."

"I feel terrible." Amir says while clasping his hands together in a praying manner. "Please just...try and understand. We both did something out of impulse Steph but I'm not that type of guy okay? That is not how I view you."

"Yeah I'm not here to be your little guilt trip system Amir." Stephanie holds her hand out in a stopping manner. "I really just don't give a damn anymore Amir! I really don't!" She shakes her head. "I'm tired of it all so how about this. Don't talk to me, don't apologize to me, hell don't even look at me Amir because I want nothing to do with you." She sneers while looking at him with a hard glare.

Amir blinks a little more. "I'm sorry." His voice lightly cracks, Stephanie swallowing a little while she blinks a little more as well. "I never meant for this to happen and no I'm not trying to use you as a guilt trip Steph. I promise you okay?" He says, him taking a step closer to her, him taking a little breath. "I realize on how much I wasn't thinking that night and I wished that I just put an end to it to avoid this...big freaking explosion that I caused. I know what you think that you are understood to think it but Steph I promise you that is not who I am—"

"Yes it is." Stephanie interrupts, her just shrugging her shoulders in response. "But it's fine, because a guy like you could never like a girl like me, so do us both a favor and stop this whole chasing act to apologize to me and leave me the hell alone. Just leave me alone. If you really want to think about my feelings then you will just stop, just stop."

Amir swallows a little in response, him taking a step back and going to dig his hands in his pockets. "If...that's what you want. I'll be respectful of your wants."

Stephanie only just nods simply, her going to brush pass him and walk away, Amir just closing his eyes while hanging his head back and gritting his teeth in frustration.

Amberlee opens her locker, her going to put her things in her backpack, her going to close her eyes and her lightly jumping when she sees Ryder leaning his shoulder on the locker next to her, his hands being in his pockets.