🌹🖤 The Crimson Tyrant 🖤🌹(Pt. 7)

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

After their last class ended, Grace stood from her seat, handing Grim to Deuce. "I'm counting on you to watch him until I come back, Deuce." "Hey! The great Grim can take care of himself! Do you really think I'm that incompetent!?"

"Yes..."

Grim pouts as his only response. She chuckled as she scratched his head, purring instantly under her touch. "I'll be back later to see how the chestnut picking is going. I'll see you guys later, and do not cause anymore trouble." She sent a glare towards them. Ace rolled his eyes. "Sparky, we're not children. But good luck with... whatever it is you have to do." Her threatening glance didn't change but she waved goodbye to the trio anyway. They waved back as they parted ways.

On her own, Grace was having some trouble navigating through the massive school on her own as Akito sat on her shoulder, since the halls they were in was empty. Akito told her to go back to their dorm, and so she's... trying. "...Would be nice if there were signs or a map for this place." She muttered as she stepped down the staircase.

"You can teleport, correct? Why not do that, if you don't mind me asking? You did use it on the furball after all." Akito asked. "Well for starters, back in my world I didn't rely on that type of magic, unless it's a small object, so I don't know what it would do if I teleport a person. It worked for Grim because he's small and not human, so I got lucky."

'Plus, my method of teleportation is way different than it was before. It's better I don't use it much.'

Akito just hummed. She walked down the last few steps, only for her to bump into someone. Akito immediately hid inside her hair. "I'm very sorry about that, please excuse me." She backed away and bowed, apologizing again before continuing her way back to Ramshackle. He didn't say anything but simply stared at her and left.

°•°◇°•°

Eventually Grace managed to get back to her dorm as Akito jumped off her shoulder. "Follow me, please."

She followed Akito outside to the garden that he created. 'I see the flowers are looking well.' She thought, staring at the flower buds along the way. She noticed that he had come to a stop. She looked up to find a Sakura tree right in front of them. 'I don't remember this being here last night...' "Akito, what are we doing here specifically?"

Akito turned to her. "Remember when I said that I would tell you more about your new magic?"

She nodded.

"Well I suppose now is the time."

She raised a brow in confusion. He leaped on a tree root. "First, place your palm against the tree."

Grace stared at her hand and the tree. She slowly walked up to it, gently landing her palm against the rough bark of the tree. Nothing was happening after four seconds. "I'm sorry, but what does this have to do-"

"Just concentrate. Clear your mind of all things, and you will be taken there."

She sighed, but did what he said. She closed her eyes, trying her best to rid all of thoughts rushing through her head. The gem around her neck begun to shimmer as she steadied her breathing, and everything faded to black.

"You can open your eyes now, Grace."

Grace opened her eyes. They were now in some dark void. The only thing that's in it was a glass door. "Wha-?... How did-?... Weren't we-?... Akito, what is this?"

Akito turned into his human form. "You have the key right? Unlock the door and you'll be able to enter." She rubs the bridge of her nose, trying to understand it all. "I have so many questions, enter what?" "... It's a bit hard to explain with words, but this place relates to you, your magic, and the Celestial Stone. It would be better if you see for yourself first, Grace. However, that's up to you." He states.