🌹🖤 The Crimson Tyrant 🖤🌹(Pt. 4)

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

Grace and the gang managed to make it to their class, despite being late. Their first class was potions. Every student wore lab coats, gloves and safety goggles, including Grim. Their professor was already in the room. He wore a black and white fur coat and his hair was black and white as well.

 He wore a black and white fur coat and his hair was black and white as well

"So you all are the fresh faces in my homeroom. Hmmm, there are some rare hair colors in the bunch. Not bad. Make sure to take proper care of it daily. He looks around the room analyzing all of the new students. "My name is Divus Crewel... You may feel free to call me Master Crewel. Take your seats. The class will begin... First for the basics."

He then pulls out a long stick with a red dog collar hanging from the end. "I will be at the names and appearance of 100 types of medicine and poisons into your little brains. We'll cover fungi later. Now memorize these so you don't go around poisoned by random things you eat off the ground. Dogs will eat whatever is lying around. Your training will be strick and I better not see red marks on your tests." Crewel said in a stern tone.

"I see... By the way, what's a 'fungi'?" Deuce asked.

"It's a group of spore-producing organisms feeding on organic matter, including molds, yeast, mushrooms, and toadstools. One of the ways you can find them is on rotting wood, for example." Grace explained as she flipped through the pages of the book.

"That is correct! I except you all to learn from puppy's example." Crewel said as he pats her head. She wasn't really phased by this. Potions were kinda similar to biology and chemistry to her.

"Blegh. I'm not good at memorization." Ace groaned.

"All that matters for grass is whether or not it tastes good." Grim said as he stared at the sample of ingredients. He was about to pick one up until she slapped his paw away, glaring at him. "Don't eat that Grim, you don't know which is safe, and if you're not careful you will poisoned or worse die." She warned him.

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶

The next class was history. It was pretty much any normal classroom. The same goes for the teacher. He looks pretty mediocre and he has a black cat with white paws and on the tip of it's tail.