Chapter 4: You saved me?

Crystal's POV

I woke up to see that I was in a cave. I tried to get up, when I felt sharp pain in my leg. Oh, right... those wolves. But who saved me?

"Oh, you're awake," said a familiar edgy voice. Oh great, it was the male hedgehog I fought yesterday. "You saved me?" "Yeah, I couldn't just let you die." 

I blushed red, but thank goodness the cave was dark. The hedgehog walked closer to me and I backed up. "Relax, I'm just going to fix your leg." I slowly moved my leg towards him. 

"What's your name?" "Crystal" "Name's Shadow. Shadow the hedgehog."

Soon, my leg was bandaged up. I used my powers to lift myself off the ground so that I am hovering above the ground slightly. I smirked at Shadow, who had a look of shock on his face.

 "What?" I ask. "You can hover without using the jets on your shoes?" I nod. "Hmph," Shadow mumbled.
This guy is not all that bad... maybe I should get to know him?

 "Hey, Shadow?" "Yes?" "Wanna hangout sometime?"
"Why would you want to hangout with me?" he replied.
"I just want to get to know you better."

Shadow sighed. "Fine, but wait until your leg heals. Then meet me in the forest."
"Alright," I said with a smile, "Bye, Shadow!"
I got a 'hmph' in response. I shrugged it off and flew home.

End of Chapter 4.

A/N: Oof. This felt cringy.