No Mekhi (Fun Friday)

Ms. K
Ahhh, it's a fun Friday for all of us! Thank God Mekhi isn't here today.
CT
I hate him. Because he hates Patrick and Patrick, had it not been for him, we would not have stopped Amor in May or November during the eclipses from making her wishes.
Tyler
Too bad he is in our class this year and is instead in room 119 come out which room 119 is joined the sleepover now. So I have a toast to Patrick, and also Lexi just because she isn't here and we miss her. The only time we see her is outside of school for the most part when we're all together at home. May Patrick save us should Mekhi attack again, along with Amor, and Lexi, be his helper in helping us.
Room 128
To Patrick and Lexi
Steven
Whenever Mekhi returns, I've got a very very very bad feeling that something terrible is going to happen that could have to do with us, the principal, and Patrick even, Patrick worst of all. It'll be very concerning. Monday is going to be a very long day, or whatever day of the week next week Mekhi returns will be a very long day.
Riley
I hate him. Back when we headed Patrick with him, we all were kind of sort of almost friends with him, but, then he wanted to wish Patrick would die, and whether I would still hate Patrick at the time or not, I would never wish someone would die, and then he blew it for good and blew his chance of turning himself around by joining forces with Amor in a plan to wish that the entire world, including us, would be slaves to him and Amor while they would rule the world. Which is why nobody ever talks when he's in the room. When he's minding his own business being out of area in the hallways, which is almost all day everyday, we talk to each other.
Meanwhile in room 119...
Maura
Since you have a very strong relationship with Mr Leeman, Mekhi might attack you also. That's why I'm concerned about Monday. And the way he retaliates could be extremely dangerous. That's the feeling I've got.
Patrick
Oh, I'll kick his butt if he dares try to do anything to any of us.
Meanwhile at Mekhi's house...
Mekhi
SUSPEND ME, WILL YOU MR LEHMAN?! AND ALSO WAY BACK IN THE PAST, I'VE NOT LET GO OF PATRICK STOPPING ME FROM MAKING A WISH WITH AMOR TO MAKE EVERYONE MY SLAVE. PLUS, TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE, THE TWO PEOPLE I HATE MOST IN THE ENTIRE SCHOOL HAVE A PRETTY STRONG RELATIONSHIP. WELL THEN, I'LL PUT AN END TO BOTH OF THEM! THEY'LL BOTH EITHER BE IN THE HOSPITAL WITH A COMA THAT THEY WON'T WAKE FROM IN TIME TO KEEP ME FROM TAKING OVER THE SCHOOL, OR EVEN, THEY WILL BE LANDED INTO THEIR GRAVES! WITH THIS METAL ROD, I WILL GIVE THEM BOTH AT LEAST CONCUSSIONS AS REVENGE. THEY HAVE RUINED MY LIFE AND I PLAN TO INJURE THEM AS SEVERELY AS POSSIBLE! WHETHER IT BE CONCUSSION, A COMA, OR DEATH, I WILL GET THEM! LET THE PRINCIPAL SUSPEND ME AGAIN FOR DOING IT IF I FAIL, LET HIM PRESS CHARGES, LET HIM SEND ME TO JUVENILE DETENTION, BUT ONCE I GET OUT OF JUVENILE DETENTION IF I'M SENT THERE, ONCE I AM CLEARED OF MY CHARGES, ONCE I AM BACK AT SCHOOL, I WILL ATTACK AGAIN AND STRONGER! IN FACT, A PLAN IN CASE THAT HAPPENS, MAYBE I'LL GET A BOMB AND BLOW UP THE SCHOOL! THAT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO START WITH, BUT FIRST, I WANT TO HARM THE PRINCIPAL AND PATRICK. I DON'T WANT TO KILL ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS ME AT SCHOOL. BUT I'LL HAVE NO CHOICE IF I FAIL, I'LL JUST NOT EVEN CARE ANYMORE AND KILL EVERYONE AT THE SCHOOL IF I FAIL AND THEN COME BACK!