Monday night (Mekhi vs Mother Nature, CT, Patrick, Father Time, and Ms Kunkle)

CT
All that fighting has made people from our classrooms and in the sleepover except the five of us go to sleep.
Mother Nature
Naturally, I hope Mekhi does not show up!
Mekhi
Looking for me???
Mother Nature, CT and Ms. K
ATTACK! WE WILL GET YOU MEKHI, IT IS TIME TO GO TO JAIL FOR BEATING PATRICK WITH A METAL PIPE!
Mekhi
Oh s***
Later...
Mother Nature
Off to jail you go!!!
Mekhi
I'll get revenge!
Later in jail...
Mekhi
It smells awful here.
Someone
Mekhi?! Son?!
Mekhi
Dad?!
Mekhi Sr
Oh my boy, how did you get in here? What did you do bad?
Mekhi
Oh, nothing, just getting revenge on a kid who I hate. I beat him with a metal pipe. He stops my evil plan to take over the world.
Mekhi Sr
Oh so that's it, we shall break out of jail and get revenge and kill this kid!
Mekhi
Yeah, and with Father and son teaming up, no one will ever stop us! We will kill him and all of his school classmates and then, we'll cill the whole city! Then we'll take over the world. I'll give you the eastern half of the world and I'll have the Western half so that I can enslave Patrick's family!
Mekhi Sr
I like that idea! We will do it and we will take over the world! And anyone who stands in our way will be murdered! WE'RE COMING PATRICK! AND WE'RE COMING TO GET OUR REVENGE! YOU WAIT AND SEE, WE WILL BE THERE TO GET YOU!
Meanwhile at the sleepover
Ms. K
It's been a lovely past 5 days of school. No Mekhi, no trouble. School has felt different without Mekhi. I hope all is going well in jail and that he doesn't try to escape prison!
Mother Nature
If he does, I naturally have a plan! I have the perfect punishment for prisoner escapes! I'll send a hurricane toward his head and it will be on his head during his entire sentence!