Monday (Room 128, 119, and Patrick vs Mekhi)

Mekhi
Well, here we are at the school doors! And nobody's going to live past them!
Maura
Father Time told us you have a weapon in his prophecy earlier!
Mekhi
I do! *Kicks CT*
CT
I HATE YOU!!! * tries to kick Mekhi, but kicks Patrick. Tries to push Mekhi, but instead knocks Patrick on the ground* OH NO, PATRICK!!!!!
Mekhi
Now is a great time for my revenge! Now for my weapon! *Pulls out a metal rod and beats Patrick with it several times*
Lexi
Oh noooo!!! Patrick! *Attacks Mekhi*
Mekhi
Get off me you filthy b****!
Maura
Noooooo! Not my friend you a******! *Jumps on Mekhi*
CT
128, ATTACK!!!!!
*EVERYONE JUMPS MEKHI*
Mekhi
THAT'S IT AND-POLICE?! OH NO, I'M GETTING OUT OF HERE! AND I PROMISE ALL OF YOU, AND THIS IS NOT A THREAT, IT WILL HAPPEN, I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU!
Maura
Yeah, sure. We'll have police patrolling Patrick's property if we have to, we'll have police patrolling to look for you over the entire city if we have to! We're pressing assault charges because you brutally attacked Patrick!
Later...
Ms. K
Well, the police were supposed to take Mekhi, but he escaped! What will we do?! He will come back to kill us possibly! Oh and just this once, since it was self-defense against Mekhi's attack, nobody will have punishments. Whenever it's self-defense against an attack from Mekhi, there will be no punishments because I will understand. However, if anything serious like killing happens, there will be people going to jail or at least losing their Chromebooks for the rest of their time in my classroom. Depending on if I decide to file homicide charges or not. And that depends on your behavior leading up to it.