Jailbreak and first attack

Mekhi Sr
Time to get out this window!!!
Mekhi
Out we goo!!!
Later...
Mekhi
I know where Patrick's house is, follow me!
The next day...
Newscaster
Mekhi L Sr and his son Mekhi L Jr have escaped Allegheny County Jail. They are planning to kill people and they have rifles. Reports say he also plans to attack PACE school in Churchill, and therefore he is likely a threat to Churchill as well as Pittsburgh. Now on to your weather...
Ms. K
I better tell Patrick right away, and the others. Boy are they going to be furious... EVERYONE MEKHI HAS ESCAPED PRISON WITH HIS DAD AND THEY HAVE PLANS TO ATTACK US!!!!
Patrick
*Spits out his coffee* WHAAAAATTTTTT?!?!?! I NEED A PILLOW. I NEED TO SCREAM UNTIL WE LEAVE FOR SCHOOL. I NEED TO GO AFTER HIM AND KICK HIM SO HARD, HE'LL LAND BACK INTO HIS CELL... I'M GOING TO BEAT HIM UP!
CT
Oh dear. Not this!!!!! What will we do if he attacks us at school?! What will we do if he tries to kill us?! He was having a rough life because he said something a long time ago about his dad being in jail for murder. Now he's teamed up with his Dad planning to kill us and take over the world?!
Tyler
Oh great. Looks like we have a really really big problem on our hands. With these two, murder is coming!
Later...
Ms. K
School was great and-who is that behind the buses?!
Mekhi Sr
Shoot them!
*Mekhi shoots his gun*
Ms. K
EVERYONE BACK INTO THE SCHOOL! CALL THE POLICE! AND-GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!
Mekhi
You know, you've been my least favorite teacher throughout grade school. But this revenge is coming. I will use you as bait to get Patrick so I can kill him! He would be loyal to one of his elders, so there is no way he will not come to rescue you. And I will have traps ready for him so I can kill him! Meanwhile my dad will find his house and kidnap everyone else.